I need you opinion on Dresses!!

Options
MariaMariaM
MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
I am going to a wedding next Saturday so I went shopping in my closet and I decided on 3 dresses. I like all of them and my SO also likes the way they all look on me so that he is not been helpful. I can't decide and I was hoping that by asking here I could make up my mind.
Please tell me which one you like or if you don't like any of them. I welcome any feedback! Thanks!!!

Option 1
PinkDress.jpg

Option 2. Dress is actually a Gold color but in pics is coming out as creamish. Fabric is matte gold with gold/copper color applications
Gold.jpg

Option 3: Basic Black dress dressed up with a shawl
BlackDress.jpg

Replies

• JessigirlJb
    Options
    The pink one i think would be most appropriate for a wedding! Black is depressing white or off white isnt appropriate usually so the pink one i think would be my choice.
  • lovefamily5
    lovefamily5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the pink one, but they all look great!
  • Abaiz
    Abaiz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Although there is no picture of the little black dress, thats where my vote goes. Classic, classy, and goes with nearly everything.
  • suerun11
    suerun11 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Depends on if the wedding is afternoon or evening, indoor or outdoor, I would rule out #2 only because it could be a little to close to the color white or bridal party-ish, but very pretty. Love #3 the best because it shows your awesome legs. #1 is very outdoor afternoon wedding-ish though, also looks great on u:) Whatever you feel best in is the best choice though, because you'll rock that confidence!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    The black or the pink....i think the black looks the best with the shawl-like item.
  • danche67
    Options
    The pink dress - very stunning!!!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    What time of day is the wedding? Is it in a house of worship?
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    The off white is really a gold color, very different from white or cream
  • pigeonhugger
    pigeonhugger Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    black
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Pink or black.
  • VickieZureich
    VickieZureich Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It depends what time the wedding is...my favorite is the black and if it is a late afternoon going into evening, it is appropriate...you can add a little color with jewelry...It gives you more curves;that is just my opinion....For early afternoon the goldish one is very elegant....ultimately it is what you feel most comfortable in...you really look good in all three...you go girl!
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    If it is a fromal wedding option 1 gets my vote. If it is an afternoon wedding, then option 3 gets my vote. Hope that helps. You will look beautiful no matter which one you pick.
    Good luck and God bless,
    Doni
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Ceremony is at noon. Wedding reception is at 6 pm. Husband is on bridal party.
  • Cindy219
    Options
    The black with the shawl is hot, hot, hot!!! Of course, you look beautiful in all 3!!! :)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    The pink I like for a wedding. But you look fantastic in all three.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    The cream dress looks stunning, a real head turner. But I wouldn't wear it to a wedding- too close a colour to white ( u less it's a very informal do and you don't think the bride will be wearing white).

Likewise, the lbd is very classy - but I wouldn't wear black to a wedding.

So go with the pink!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I like the pink one the best.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Pink pink pink!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    The pink one is so fun!! Its a celebration! You look great in all of them! But Pink is my vote!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd go for the gold one, i like the style of it. I don't know how old you are, but the pink one to me looks a bit like it's for someone older, like in their 40s (which you could be, so ignore the comment if you are!). I personally wouldn't wear black to a wedding, but it's a lovely dress. If you do go for the black one, you need to wear a different colour shawl, and get some more colourful accessories and shoes.