I need you opinion on Dresses!!

Options

Replies

• RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    The little black dress, even though it's very basic. It's just I don't like the print or design of the pink one and the white just seems too bridesmaid.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    The pink is my favorite if it's an indoor wedding, the black if it's outside. Basically because of the length - I like shorter dresses outside. The pink is my favorite overall. Not big on white dresses because white doesn't stand out to me unless the wearer has a dark skin tone.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i vote pink :) x
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    The pink one i think would be most appropriate for a wedding! Black is depressing white or off white isnt appropriate usually so the pink one i think would be my choice.

I agree! But you also look amazing in the black one, just not very wedding appropriate color. :)
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Love the pink dress!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'd say the black one. :)
    Second one looks too white-ish for a wedding. And I just like the black one better than the pink.
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    Pink in the day, black on the night :)
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Black! It makes you look tan and tiny, and I love the shoes. It seems like a natural to have some bold accessories/jewelry paired with it.

ETA - Also, you have great legs - why cover up all that hard work? ;)
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Pink, it's the best one for a wedding
  • aLatz13
    aLatz13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I vote the black one, it's classic and classy and you look amazing in it! (Although you look amazing in all of them!!!) White/off-white isn't usually appropriate for weddings and the pink one seems a bit too summer-y considering it's already mid-September so I vote the black. Plus I think you'd be most likely to wear it again for something else, you really can't go wrong with an LBD :)
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    If you do wear the black one, brighten it up with a colorful or light shawl, not a black one. All black to a wedding seems inappropriate.

The gold one is lovely, but I think I would add a shawl to it, too. Maybe one of those long rectangular ones that you let slide down to catch in your elbows. Otherwise it feels a bit stiff and formal.

The pink is great, but may be a bit too casual for certain venues (Catholic or Episcopal church services for instance).
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Pink one through the day.. Then change into black for the night time... X
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I would go with the pink one. The bride will be in white or off white as well as the mother of the bride. It is never a good idea to look better then the bride.
    The black one, would be more appropriate for a memorial service.

Definately pink.

And may I say, You look damn good!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    def pink. the cream one is too close to white, which is a big no no! and the black is too, well, black for a wedding.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    black dress and a more delicate shoe and shawl change
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I vote for the pink one. You look amazing in all of them though
  • genefabes
    Options
    the black one. minus the shawl. the other two are dated.
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    They are all gorgeous =D

I'd say go for PINK!! I really like the gold one but like others have said, may not be appropriate.

PINK PINK =]
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Pink
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    i love #2 and #3

I would accessorise the black dress with different heels - maybe gold or silver and glammed up earrings, bracelets etc.

but really girl, you are going to rock anything you wear!