Hi everyone!

Options
My name is Sarah and I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana.
I'm not exactly new, having been on here for a full week already, but I haven't introduced myself yet outside of my blog so I figured I should do that here!
I'm 28 years old, 5'5", and I weigh 224 lbs now (lost 3 lbs this week).
I live in several different places, mostly split between my mother and my boyfriend, William.
I suffer from sever bouts of depression every so often and I am desperately trying to lose some weight. For my height, I'm supposed to weigh around 170 lbs and I'm far from it, to say the least.
My boyfriend says I don't need to lose the weight, but I firmly believe that if I don't take care of myself now, I won't live long enough to see my children grow up. Diabetes runs In both sides of my family and I want to be here for some time yet!
I plan on working hard to lose the weight and I will not stop until I am where I believe I SHOULD be!
Take care of yourselves everyone and feel free to talk with/or friend me!

- Sarah

Replies

• danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sara,
    You've taken the first steps on you way to losing the weight you want. Most of the folks here are very supportive. Feel free to add me to your friend list. I suffer from depression as well and find it a little harder to lose weight because of the medications I take. But hang in there. I know you will do great!
    Good luck and God bless,
    Doni
  • SarahElodie
    Options
    Thank you Doni, I really appreciate the support!
    I'm off for now, it's time to walk the dog for my workout. Hehe!
  • tdcibilly
    Options
    hi you can add me too if you like
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Welcome!
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Nice to see someone else from indy ... Feel free to add me too.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me
  • amberb2
    amberb2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! and Welcome :)