Friends with open diaries

Options

Replies

• LADYDEBORAH1984
    LADYDEBORAH1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you can add me!! i put everything in my diary even the chocolate hobnobs!!!
  • Staceychanges94
    Options
    I'd love to have friends with open diaries too. Sometimes when I'm desperate for a new meal,peoples' diaries inspire me lol.

Add me if u want,my diary's open for friends only by the way.
  • Stacey_Lorraine
    Options
    Mine is open... hasn't been filled in, in a while due to taking time away from the site but I'm back and gonna be filling it in.

If i bite it i wright it!
  • JuanaViviane
    Options
    :smile: how do you open your diary for people to see? i would love to do the same thing. need all the help can get

- settings - diary settings - diary sharing - public
  • holly_lindsey
    Options
    Hello,

I just opened my diary for friends to view, but I don't have any friends yet...not sure how to add them either.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I doubt you'll want to take suggestions from my diary. I'm still supposed to be eating over 2k calories a day.
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Mine is most definitely open
  • gailashton
    Options
    Hi there, you can never have too many friends & I am more than happy to open my diary. it's not perfect but this is all about lifestyle change.
  • gailashton
    Options
    Just go under settings I think it is and make it open to public. That way your friends can view it. Hope this helps.
  • gailashton
    Options
    Lucky you, what I could do with some extra calories. I'm actually thinking of dropping back down to 1200.... ugh
  • gailashton
    Options
    I would love to be friend if you'd have me???
  • MrsMcToad
    MrsMcToad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm completely new here, my diary is open as that way hopefully I will think about what I am eating a little more..however I've had a very bad weekend so hoping to sort myself out for monday!

Please feel free to add me it would be great to find some support to stay away from the chocolates!!
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    mine is open, but I don't plan or eat completely balanced all of the time (but still log it all)
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.. feel free to add me!!!
  • kellyjw84
    kellyjw84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary... it may not always be "clean" but its open! Anyone please feel free to add me... I LOVE inspiring friends!
  • 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :) You're welcome to add me, i'm new here :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    always open here :)
  • cjlapier
    Options
    Diary is wide open. Anyone want to add me, go ahead. Can use all the help and support I can get.
  • Bess_Emerfoll
    Options
    Mine is open as well : )
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Open diary, and open to dedicated friends. :)