Replies

• gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I vote Pink!!
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I love the pink one... the style is great! But either the pink or black will do fine for a wedding.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    pink one looks beautiful!
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    Pink !
  • gailashton
    Options
    Wow, the hot pink is smoking hot on your - perfect for a day or evening wedding....... the black with the pumps, SPECTACULAR as well but probably better for an evening wedding. Not the 1 in the middle - even though it's lovely, looks too much like prom... sorry - Wow, either way you look beautiful.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Great idea to change in between the ceremony and reception. Pink for the ceremony and then change to the black dress for the evening reception. Have fun.
  • DevSea
    Options
    I don't think the longer dresses do you as much justice as the black one...Although I really love the pink one, and I think its a really nice dress, It's a bit summery.

My vote goes with the black one :D
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That pink one is sooooo pretty on you! Where did you get it? (they all look nice but pink is most suitable for the wedding).
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    absolutely go with the pink one!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Janet55555555555
    Options
    Depending on the time of day is the wedding; pink is your color!
  • mamakjknows
    Options
    As many have said, you look amazing in all 3, but I personally think you look extra fab in the pink!:smile:
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Either one or two!
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I think out of all of them, the black one is the most flattering. Check with the bride, see if black is allowed. I wore a black dress for a wedding, with a cream jacket 301398_447034978669170_1219542360_n.jpg Something like this. Very appropriate for a wedding.
  • chicagospeechie
    chicagospeechie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    the pink dress looks a little dated - very 90s to me. the gold looks too close to white for a wedding, and I think the style makes it look a little like a prom dress.

I LOVE the black on you - it really shows off your body and is very classic.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    PINK! It looks to cute.

There will probably be like 4+ other girls in a LBD.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I like the LBD! Very flattering, and you could dress it up with color. My second choice is the pink dress. :smile:

I think the gold one looks a little too bridal.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    The pink one is very Legally Blond to me--not a bad thing, but it doesn't seem quite right for an evening.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    The pink one!
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Another vote for pink.
  • shinjite
    Options
    Hands down the pink one wins. You look good in all three but really amazing in the pink.