Hi, I am new as of today.

Options
I am from Wisconsin and would love some to meet people who are struggling & succeeding with this weight loss journey. :)

Replies

• mybeybidudz
    Options
    hi.. im new here as well.. no friends yet.. can i add u as my friend? tnx in advance..
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    No one should do this completely alone. I'm moving to Wisconsin very soon to start school early next year. Just thought that would be cool to say LOL. I'd love to help support you in any way possible. I'll send you a friend request and we can do this together! Always believe in your self. Whatever your goals are you can achieve them with hard work and dedication.
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes! Absolutely. :happy:
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you ShallaLove!
  • Martin0524
    Martin0524 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You all can add me... if you like... We all have struggles and its good to have support when we start to slip.
  • cspalding1964
    Options
    I have been doing this now for 235+ days. I love this sight. Send me a friend request if you would like. My name is cspalding1964. Have a great day and would love to share my struggles and successes with you.
  • kitten7911
    kitten7911 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request! from wisconsin also!
  • Just_Dianne
    Just_Dianne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have been at this program since January and I love it! The main thing is to Track Every Bite! I also try to do an hour of exersize a day. I mainly run, but I do mix it up. If you want to add me as a friend just send a request, I will encourage and answer all your questions (that is if I can :))