CONFESSION TIME

Options

Replies

• doodles80
    Options
    LOL I have my own CUPBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back away slowly and no one loses a hand......:glasses:

LOVE THIS...!!
  • doodles80
    Options
    Well, one time I was really trying to eat healthy, and my mother had just gotten home (she was really pushing me forward) and I didn't want her to see the nachos I had just made....So I ended up with rolled up paper plate filled with nachos in my pants :l

This is hilarious!!
  • lisamarie327
    lisamarie327 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I do that allll the time. I think that has more to do with poverty than my fascination with food tho...
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I used to have to hide my Mini-Wheats because if a roommate knew I had them, she'd be demanding I share.
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have a huge problem hiding stuff i want to eat. I'd wait till my bf went home, and gorge. Then i'd wonder why my *kitten* looked like it belonged in another zip code.
    I DO tag stuff as mine. My mother has this thing about taking all the foods she likes, and not stopping till they're gone. My eldest will fight to eat the last bite of ANYTHING. I used to buy Skinny Cow products, but he just ended up eating them.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i hid chocolate in my car all winter long, then when summer hits i have to find more creative ways to hid it lol...my stash was melting on me...altho that is NOT going to stop me from eating it. lol
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I used to when my bf and lived with roommates...seriously the other female I lived with would eat and drink allll of my stuff and it was expensive food so I started putting my name on it and she got pissed off which caused a huge uproar in the house, but hey at least she got the point I don't work to feed other people!
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I have to do that, or else my stuff gets eaten!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I have to put my name on stuff...my husband who has no and will never have a problem with weight will eat everything we have in the house in one sitting. So if it's mine ..my name and STAY OUT clearly written on a yellow sticky note and the real good stuff gets hidden.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I DO tag stuff as mine. My mother has this thing about taking all the foods she likes, and not stopping till they're gone. My eldest will fight to eat the last bite of ANYTHING. I used to buy Skinny Cow products, but he just ended up eating them.

LOL sounds like your mom could be related to my husband..same exact scene plays out here..it pisses me off
  • mvasallo
    Options
    I never have because my parents did this when I was little. We had free reign on all the quick, frozen foods, diary, bread & things like that but the veggies, "weight wathcher approved foods" and any candy my dad bought was off limits. But if I make room for some oreos in my diary & I find out you ate them all or left them open to get stale you better believe I'm scary! :wink:
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    I don't have that problem, by and large; my husband has his bag of chips per week and I have mine, he has his sodas and I have mine, and since neither of us likes what the other eats, we have no problems.
  • RobynBourgeois
    Options
    LOL I have my own CUPBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back away slowly and no one loses a hand......:glasses:

I don't quite have my own cupboard, but I do have my own self & the hubby & kid know to stay off of it!!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    No, but I used to go to the store by myself and eat a king size candy bar on my way home and toss the wrapper before anyone saw it, Or I would run errands by myself and stop and grab something at Sonic and throw the stuff away before I got home. Now if I eat it I track it, I use the app on my phone A TON!

I did this ALL the time
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Ive dug doughnuts out of the trash can... twice.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have my own fridge! :D
    I'm the only one in my household (7 people!) that really eats healthy things, so if I buy a treat, I freaking want them. :p
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I actually never used to do that, but I do now! Isn't that funny? I store my dark chocolate in my room which literally lasts me MONTHS. I don't keep it in plain view not because I think my family will touch it, but because I like to know it's there for when I want it. I don't actually know why I keep it in my room knowing that my family won't go near it. I don't really eat their junk so I like to keep my junk separate.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I found fiber one bars on sale so I stocked up on them, my husband got into them because he always seeing me eat them so he new they must be good anyway he ate two of them lets just say he wont eat another again! They are all mine! well, he sholdnt get into my stuff! lol!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I actually have a special cabinet for my things.. Hubby knows that it's my cabinet and to NOT go in there. Fiber One bars, some chocolate, certain chips.. All mine. :D
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That's the house rule here, haha. If you don't want someone to eat something, your name goes on it.

Sounds like what we have to do here--especially if I've made something for a gathering. I have to put a note on it so everyone will leave it alone.