Options
    Hands down the pink one!!!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    not the white one.
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    I am going to a wedding next Saturday so I went shopping in my closet and I decided on 3 dresses. I like all of them and my SO also likes the way they all look on me so that he is not been helpful. I can't decide and I was hoping that by asking here I could make up my mind.
    Please tell me which one you like or if you don't like any of them. I welcome any feedback! Thanks!!!

Option 1
    PinkDress.jpg

Option 2. Dress is actually a Gold color but in pics is coming out as creamish. Fabric is matte gold with gold/copper color applications
    Gold.jpg

Option 3: Basic Black dress dressed up with a shawl
    BlackDress.jpg

I wanna see my woman in the pink one!!! Hawt!!!
  • xxbookwormbabexx
    xxbookwormbabexx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Love the black one because you have amazing legs!
    But the pink would be most appropriate
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I definitely say the black one, no Shaw, dress it up with accessories. P.s I love the black shoes as well!

The pink looks too dated, the gold looks too white.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I love the white one it is very elegant, BUT this is a wedding so maybe we avoid white.
    I vote, pink=afternoon,
    black =evening.
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I say the black one with fun jewelry! I think the pink one is too flowy and not crazy about the fit of it....the black one really shows off your figure and would be perfect with some nice jewelry and the shawl :smile: but like everyone else is saying, you look great in all of them!
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    The black one looks fantastic on you! I'd go with that one :)
  • LadiiKatt
    Options
    your curves look better in the pink one!! but you look great in them all!
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    pink or black get rid of the white
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I dont think black is a problem at weddings anymore, and I think it looks great with the shawl! I just bought a black dress to wear to a wedding in a month, I'm going to dress it up with red shoes and jewellery. The gold one is too wedding dressy to wear to a wedding I think
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Ok, gold one is out of the running.

Black one might be out too. I just talked to my friend and we starting talking about what her sisters were planning on wearing and 2 sisters are wearing black and the other one a golden type number.

Something I didn't think about is that my SO will be wearing black tux so we are going to blend in the pictures.
    Can you imagine all the black when we take a family pic: Her sisters, her husband, mine and me. Too much black! I wish I had talked to her earlier. My decision would had been much easier.

I had a purple one and a red one but the purple is the same color as maid of honor's dress and my SO wasn't sure about the red one (I thought it looked hot but that would mean buying special bra for it).

I think the pink one will be it. Now I need to think about shoes. Do you think strappy black high heels would go with this or should I stick to the white ones?
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would say if it's a daytime or outdoor wedding I would vote for the pink dress. If it's an evening wedding I think the quintessential little black dress never fails. You look amazing in all of them!!
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Pink!
  • Pink, Flowy and Flowery perfect for whats left of the warm weather :smile:
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Black one or pink one

If things haven't changed over the years, it's considered bad luck to wear white because the Bride is. But that could be old school.
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    My initial reaction was absolutely the pink one, it looks fabulous on you! But my second thought was...isn't there some rule about not showing up the bride?

So, maybe the black one. LOL
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I vote for the pink dress, BUT I like the dress you are wearing in your profile pic the best! :D Have fun. :)
  • SonicaBE
    SonicaBE Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I love the black one! I'm biased that's my gave color