Anyone want to join me??

Options
After putting it off for a while now...and making bad food choices yesterday, I have decided that I am going to start the 30 Shred tomorrow! I would start to day, but we have way too much running around to do....AND I wanted to find some others that might be interested in starting this journey with me.

So, how about it? You in??

Let's motivate each other and DO THIS!! :happy:

Replies

• DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Any one in with me?? :flowerforyou:
  • lindsayloo99
    lindsayloo99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've started 30 day shred before, but haven't found the motivation to see through all 30 days. I got to day 2 level 2. I had really good results too, so I don't know what happened.
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I'm in. I love the 30 Day Shred.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday feel free to add me if u like and we can cheer each other on ! :) I started before but got sick and thought I could pick it back up... boy was I wrong lol
  • koalasue
    koalasue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll take you up on it let me know what we do? Thanks
  • cmatt11
    Options
    I started level 2 today, so I am a bit ahead of you, but I will need the motivation because it is a lot harder than level 1 for sure!
  • ChantalFiset
    ChantalFiset Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What is that challenge exactly? Sorry, I'm less than a month old on MFP LOL
  • DanaLynnMN
    Options
    To ChantalFiset and koalasue....

30 Day Shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels. It's got three levels to it. Start out at level one...for 10 days straight. Then level two for 10 days. And, finally level three for 10 days.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Oh.... I'm in... I've started it before... got sick, and was down for about two weeks... time to kick it back into gear, though
  • ChantalFiset
    ChantalFiset Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Maybe another time, thanks!!
  • lindsayloo99
    lindsayloo99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed. Or maybe it's day 2 for me. I started on Saturday, but my arms were so sore yesterday, I couldn't do it yesterday.

Is anyone up for posting starting measurements and doing a 10/20/30 day weigh in?
  • kareinlib
    Options
    I am actually intending on starting it tomorrow as well!!
  • DanaLynnMN
    Options
    I did it! I made it through day 1!!! I struggled a couple times...but I did it!
    At this point the hardest move for me are the reverse crunches. I just can't get my butt off the floor! I'll just have to keep working at that!

Here are my starting stats:
    weight - 205 lbs
    neck - 14"
    waist - 37"
    hips - 51.5"
    right bicep - 13.5"
    bust - 42"
    right thigh - 30.5"
    BMI - 36.3

These first few days are going to be rough....but we'll get through them!
    Keep on pushing through!! You CAN do it!!