Serious Loggers

Options
Hey everyone! I have had lots of amazing friends while working towards my weightloss goal but lately I have noticed that a lot of my friends aren't currently "active members". Some of the people on my friends list haven't been logged in for months : (
I am looking for friends who log daily and are serious about their weightloss/fitness goals!!!
Please, feel free to add me if this is you. I could really use all the support and movitation I can get : )

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Bumping for you! ^^^This chick knows how to motivate ;)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    hahah yeah i dont take my weightlos serus, but i do log like a mo'fo'
  • wrobes
    wrobes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have had lots of amazing friends while working towards my weightloss goal but lately I have noticed that a lot of my friends aren't currently "active members". Some of the people on my friends list haven't been logged in for months : (
    I am looking for friends who log daily and are serious about their weightloss/fitness goals!!!
    Please, feel free to add me if this is you. I could really use all the support and movitation I can get : )

I'm always looking for motivating people, I will add you
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    You can't get more serious than me ;)

29.2kg / 64.24lbs lost since July 2011 & still going!!

I live in Melbourne, Australia ~ Where are you from?
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and log everything!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I kept trying with just using the app - not logging in the forums, or getting friends. I kept failing because of lack of motivation and support. But I'm getting uber serious now and using all that MFP has to offer - forums, groups, etc - not just the app. I'm not failing anymore so I'll add you :)
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm serious and log everyday. Feel free to add me :)
  • Takotorau
    Options
    Please add me too...

A serious logger looking for new friends to share inspiration, motivation and ideas.

I'm a big dream dreamer who loves to laugh.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 150 something in logging my diary. I'm in Charlotte, NC and would love to meet a female to workout with close by. Please include how we met (ie, forum, close by) I'd also like to know where you are from for everyone else. I love reading food diarys to see what people eat all over the world, I plan to try some Wasabi in the near future. I've been ask what a bubba burger is before, lol and I presume Tesco is a European store??. Anyway, looking forward to meeting you guys :)
  • titanium2012
    Options
    I'll add you! I log everything everyday.
  • epcot6
    Options
    I'm serious and log in everyday. I log everything.
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    I log everyday. I'm down over 28 lbs since I started this journey, and down 14 on mfp. I've only been at it for 3 weeks and two days.

Always looking for serious encouraging friends.
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am an obsessive logger!! Add me :flowerforyou:
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ,I try to log in daily, & i'm very serious about not only losing weight, but becoming as healthy as possible.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :)
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Also a daily logger. Diary is open to friends. I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle while still enjoying wonderful food. Feel free to add me!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    You are serious! 79 lbs lost - wow - what dedication! I'm just past 160 days logging and have no intention of stopping - feel free to add me if you like!
  • DenisePenland
    Options
    sent one and you guys can add me too! I need ppl that will motivate me and stay on my butt when I slack!!
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to kill it! 79!!! Good job! I'm 25 and have been logging for about 6 weeks. Not all solid. But getting better. I'm a new mom and I'm down 16! Adding you!