New to my fitness pal ... working momentum plan so far

Options
Hi, just new to this site and looking forward to learning lots from everyone. I have been working the older momentum plan from weight watchers since April 3, 2012 and am down 75lbs so far. I have had a couple of rough weeks with going off my mild diuretic and being tested for diabetes as well as missing my TOM due to the beginnings of the dreaded menopause I think . I actually gained 3 lbs last week and I am needing to change things up so here I am :)) Im going to follow my fitness pal and see how it works for me, although it seems really similar to what I do with the points. I notice I dont get as many protein grams on here so we will see what happens......... Any advice would be so appreciated

Replies

• mestizaqueen
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here, too. Congrats on your current weight loss and good luck on reaching your future goals.
  • JenLosesIt
    JenLosesIt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I too have done Momentum years ago and I lost with it, i've been very very bad :mad: since then and gained more weight then I lost back! I love the concept of MFP, but I sometimes think momentum is mentally easier for me. I logged on today to see if I could find anyone else following Momentum. If you decide to stick with Momentum let me know and maybe we can cheear :drinker: eachother on!!

Jen
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    There's a ww group on mfp called weight watchers 360.