success but not seeing it?

Options
lin7604
lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
HIT my goal!!!! :) my goal was 20 lbs. I am 5ft 2 inches and started at 142. I now weigh 122. I looked back at pics of me before and now and i tell you I can't see any differences? I started at these pics all last night looking for where those 20 lbs came off and i can't see it? I know the scale says i am 122, I am wearing many sizes smaller but where did the 20 lbs come off? Can you tell me please....Collages1enlarge2.jpg
Collages.jpg

Replies

• Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I totally see it! You have lost in all areas and definitely toned up. Your hips and thighs are smaller, stomach's more toned, butt's smaller and lifted. I think you look great!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    before, u had a small belly pouch, it's no longer there....
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    Options
    I can definitely see it!!!! Especially with the picture taken from the back. Your entire body looks like it shrunk & is more toned looking. Great job on the loss!
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I agree! I can totally see the difference. In my opinion, you are one of the lucky ones who's body shape didnt deform-change when you were heavier. Your body had the same nice proportions, but now you are extremely fitter and slimmer, just look at your abs! You should Be proud of Yourself, You look great!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Your stomach, your back, your legs! All look great! You toned up!
  • epcot6
    Options
    I totally see it! You have lost in all areas and definitely toned up. Your hips and thighs are smaller, stomach's more toned, butt's smaller and lifted. I think you look great!

I definitely see a difference too. Exactly what this poster said.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Stomach, thighs and back for starters.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    You lost all over. Your waist, hips, thighs... all smaller. Don't be so hard on yourself. You lost evenly which is awesome! You look fantastic!
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You already posted this...

.............and did you have a nice responce the 1st time she posted it also......???
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you can totally see it! you! you look so good! congrats!
  • lin7604
    Options
    You already posted this...

.............and did you have a nice responce the 1st time she posted it also......???

yes i did in motivation and support and i really didn't get much feedback. I needed to know what others thought changed since i don't see it. Now i know, i have gotten great feedback in this section of the forum. thanks everyone!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    if you cant see it then logically in the places where your clothes have gone down.

oh wait, are did you post this to get congrats? if so just say look at me i did it. no need to pull the oh i can't see where i've lot sham. it's kind of cheap :laugh:

but yeah i see it and congrats
  • lin7604
    Options
    seriously? i don't see it... plain and simple. I look at those pics and see myself looking the same. That is why i got the old swimsuit out of the basement and all for the pics, to really get a good proper comparison.... even with that, i still had to stare at the pics and look and think : what the heck changed"????
  • lin7604
    Options

thank you, that was so nice and positive, just what i needed!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference. You look ripped in your after picture. I can see abs.
  • ycart1981
    Options
    Doesn't matter if you have posted this before or not anyway. Obviously you are in need of a bit of support and reassurance which we all need from time to time so well done you look fantastic and your hard work is paying off for sure. Well done!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    U have abs in the 2nd pic! How can u not see that girl?
  • 2S_1R
    2S_1R Posts: 171
    Options
    You're way more toned! You look so good! Congrats!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

thank you, that was so nice and positive, just what i needed!

You are very welcome :wink:
  • akrupiak1
    akrupiak1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A lot of the initial weight that comes off is water weight, and you definitely look like you've toned up in the mid section. Women usually lose most of their weight starting at the top. You look great. Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!