WORKING WHILE SITTING....HELP!

Options
I work on a job where I sit down the majority of the time I am there. My job is mentally draining therefore when I get of off work I'm tired :yawn:. The last thing on my mind is burning calories. Eating healthy is not a problem for me. PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH CREATIVE EXERCISES I CAN DO BEFORE, AFTER OR DURING WORK HOURS. Looking forward to your suggestions:smile:

Replies

• Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing! I rarely feel like I'm working out, but when I'm done I'm covered in sweat. Its also incredibly fun.

I enjoy using DVD's by Veena and Neena, or "Belly Twins". Their "Slim down" dvd (30 min) is incredibly fun, and a great workout for the whole body.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Anything that doesn't feel like exercising. For me it's spinning, for you, who knows.
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Personally, I loved my kickboxing class - it was so much fun that it didn't feel like exercising! And it was a great way to work off frustration from my job!!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh. Dancing is definitely the one thing that once I start, I'm no longer "tired" "worn out", or don't feel like doing anything. It's so much fun that it doesn't feel like exercise. So you could try that... maybe dance video games, or a dance class...... or if that doesn't interest you, find some calorie-burning hobby that you ARE passionate about.
  • blacrasberri
    Options
    Thanks so much for responding to my post. I totally forgot I had Wii Dance Workout games. Tonight I did a few minutes of Cardio on Just Dance 2. My plan is do more throughout the month. I worked up a little sweat but didn't want to overdue it since I'm returning to my healthy lifestyle journey. :smile:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I find walking calms down my mind.

I also propped my computer up on boxes so I stand all day at work at my desk. It really keeps my metabolism and circulation up.

Walk stairs at work.