100 plus to lose...need motivated friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• pook2bahottie
    Options
    Hi all...back here again...after a brief time last year...but now after my mom's passing and recent bout with skin cancer (melanoma...thankfully he got it...at least for now!) I am fully committed to regaining my health....something I haven't had
    in YEARS...would love any support you can offer and I'll be here for you as well....my goal is to get my 100+ off by Christmas 2013...hey at least its a goal! AND..without any surgery...and so far after my first week....(lost ten) I feel I'm back at 'home' with those
    who can relate to having to lose alot...we CAN do this!! Day by Day...would love to hear from any of you who are in this THIS time TO WIN...er...lose :) take care!
  • gigivanb
    Options
    I'm very close to that much to lose -- so I'm down. LET'S DO THIS. add me y'all !
  • renjars
    renjars Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose as well and I would love some friends to help me stay motivated and to help motivate, feel free to add me! :)
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd time back at MFP. I did really well the first time but I got off track and gained it back. I also have over a 100lbs to lose. I'd love to have some buddies to help me stay motivated, so feel free to add me as well!
  • fabulessmommy
    fabulessmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've tried to add all of you to my friends list. If I've missed any of you please feel free to add me. Happy Losing! :)
  • ljimmerson
    Options
    You're off to a good start. I need to get REALLY motivated again. I have about 40 more pounds. I'll keep in touch. Good luck!