Options
Well wishes! Thanks!

Replies

• nuffexercise2012
    Options
    Good luck and congrats on making to the 3rd interview:flowerforyou:
  • richcreighton
    Options
    As someone who has been job hunting for the past six months with no luck, I wish you the best tomorrow. Please let us know how it goes. (Or how you think it goes)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Hopefully is the last round of interviews before a decision is made!
  • jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    sending positive thoughts your way!
  • silentnemesis
    silentnemesis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

Try to mimic the interviewers body language-- it'll make them like you (for reasons unknown to me, must be some subconscious thing). For example if they lean in and fold their hands, mimic them while you answer, etc.
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    good luck on your interview. 3rd interview means they like you and are considering you a real candidate. :happy:
  • Jan72002
    Options
    Thanks all
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

Try to mimic the interviewers body language-- it'll make them like you (for reasons unknown to me, must be some subconscious thing). For example if they lean in and fold their hands, mimic them while you answer, etc.

Haha I thought I was the only one who did this. It really works. Also, tilt your head to the right a little when you want to sound smart, to the left when you want to look cute XD
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    5E85T45J23Lc3J23H8c7359c255dd56e81df9.jpg

Knock It Out of the Park
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

Haha I thought I was the only one who did this. It really works. Also, tilt your head to the right a little when you want to sound smart, to the left when you want to look cute XD

This is called mirroring. We often do it subconsciously with people we like or find attractive. I would not worry about trying to do it in an interview, it can look false and you can get it wrong. Why do something different now when they like what they have already seen, which is you!

Just be yourself. You are going to be down to something like a 1 in 3 chance at worst, you might be the only person they are bringing for a third. They already like you a lot or you wouldnt be there.

You have done a fantastic job so just smile and give em more of what you have already given them and good luck!

I