CONFESSION TIME

Options
13»

Replies

• butterflycutie
    Options
    Yes, I hide cookies and sweets from my hubby all of the time! Have to find new places because he finds them sometimes:laugh:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    All the time. But that's because my roomies are huge pigs, and I can't afford having all my food eaten by them!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    1/2 gallon lochmead peach icecream...threw the container in garbage...thought hubs would not know....garbage came day late due to holiday...ouch...he came in and said...some one was here while we were gone and consumed a 1/2 gal of ice cream. No one told me that was not a single serving.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. But then I feel bad when I forget about it and don't eat it.
  • MissKane8064
    Options
    No, but I used to go to the store by myself and eat a king size candy bar on my way home and toss the wrapper before anyone saw it, Or I would run errands by myself and stop and grab something at Sonic and throw the stuff away before I got home. Now if I eat it I track it, I use the app on my phone A TON!

Me too

DITTO:blushing:
  • djhannah02
    Options
    Oh yes!!
    My fiance, in attempts to make me eat healthy, would pack me a grilled chicken salad to take to work. Little did he know that I essentially have a small convenience store in the trunk of my car (hidden where my spare tire should be...). I had oreos, chocolate, cheetos, and who knows what else.
    In addition, it wasn't uncommon to stop at McDonald's for an M&M McFlurry on the way home and eat the whole thing and dispose of it before walking through the front door.
    Or if I forgot to throw away the evidence I blame it on my sister, as if at 200 something pounds I would NEVER eat such a thing. LOL!
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I keep a "Fiber One" cereal box in the back of the refrigerator to hide my stuff in. The kids wont touch it since they said "that stuff taste like twigs!"..lol

Shh.. don't tell!
  • OoSnowiteoO
    Options
    I ate some baaad pizza, with a beer. and later a mountain dew and i didnt log it into MFP......:(