13»

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You look amazing :smile:
  • ogriffix
    Options
    Wow , you look terrific, strong and healthy:) would you please share your weight lifting routine? I would like to start doing free weights at home as well. Wasn't sure how often and what to do. - thx!
    I am not new to fitness, nutrition, and weight training. It has always been my a part of my adult life. There is a back story to why I got from 105# to 185# in 5 months about 10 years ago, but we wont go there right now.

Here is a link to a perfect site. If you want results these routines will get them for you but beware they aren't the fluffy stuff you see in the glamour magazine on how to tighten your tush. Lol. Seriously, you can do this.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-ultimate-female-training-guide.html

Go heavy to get lean!
  • ogriffix
    Options
    You all are great! I will post some pictures from my highest weight later today.
  • ogriffix
    Options
    You look great!! How tall are you?
    I am 5'3"
    34"
    25"
    34'
  • ogriffix
    Options
    I look about the same as your July 2011 picture right now and I am aiming for your Sept 2012 picture, really want to have a lean ripped body. This was definitely the motivation I needed as I was starting to slip. Thanks so much!

Well done, you look fantastic :D Going to start running more :)
    Lift! That's where you will get the lean muscle mass!

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-ultimate-female-training-guide.html
  • ogriffix
    Options
    nice progress, at 125lbs you already look good.
    Latest picture was 117#
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Hot DAMN look at your abs! AMAZING work.
  • Beckii330
    Options
    I have always thought I couldn't improve my abs but you've just shown that I can! Great job!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Great Progress!
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is impressive! As I scrolled down from your July '11 pic to the July '12 I was impressed but when I saw how much more progress you made from July '12 to Sept '12 I was stunned....incredible. You look awesome and from all the posts you received it's obvious you're inspiring many who want to get where you are now.
  • jhavila
    Options
    Damn! You are rockin' it. Great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!