Hi from the midlands,u.k

Options
Here to try and change my bad habits. Got to improve my health as I really don't have the time to be ill, fitness here I come.

Replies

• wantinganewview
    Options
    :smile: Hi I'm also trying to change my ways. Feel free to add me.
  • mrskkhall
    mrskkhall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Im also from the UK midlands based, feel free to add me and good luck with your journey
  • Lima_India_Zulu
    Options
    I'm in the midlands too! Hi! Feel free to add me.
  • djcuts
    djcuts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from the Midlands too. I have found this site / android app to be quite helpful. I'm also following intermittent fasting which I have found to be great. good luck with your goals :)
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, alittle further North here in Yorkshire, feel free to add me everyone
  • msgsarah
    msgsarah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)

I'm from Nottinghamshire, so if you want to add an East Midlands neighbour, I'd be very pleased to have any UK pals on here
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Oooh, lots of Midlands people :bigsmile: *waves* Hellooo.

Leicester lass here, you may want to think of joining Team UK if you've not already http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm from the midlands too! :bigsmile:
    West Bromwich, to be more precise haha, Black Country girlie

I love MFP I find it's helping a great deal, hope it helps you too, best of luck!
  • julieat1960
    julieat1960 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone what a warm welcome, i'm hoping to get active and healthy and i'm sure with everyones support this will be a doddle x
  • big_bald_si
    Options
    From nowhere near the Midlands (Reading :) ) - but do feel free to add me too.

that goes to anyone reading this, can always do with the extra encouragement!!