hydroxi cut??? anyone used it?

bum324
bum324 Posts: 12 Member
So I'm on the track watching my calory intake, but wanna loose the baby fat around my waist.
I've gone size 34 to 36 on my pants, dont feel good about it, t-shirt shows bulge on my lower belly.
Any one tried hydroxycut and got any good result losing the fats around the unwanted area? of course with proper nutrition and exercise along with the hydroxicut.????
dying to find out.. I want this fat off and fast!

Replies

• bum324
    bum324 Posts: 12 Member
    So I'm on the track watching my calory intake, but wanna loose the baby fat around my waist.
    I've gone size 34 to 36 on my pants, dont feel good about it, t-shirt shows bulge on my lower belly.
    Any one tried hydroxycut and got any good result losing the fats around the unwanted area? of course with proper nutrition and exercise along with the hydroxicut.????
    dying to find out.. I want this fat off and fast!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Sorry. Stuff like that scares me.:frown:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Yes. I used about 3 years ago. U start out taking 2 pills once a day (I think or it was 2 pills 3 times a day) and work into 3 pills. I lost weight but I was so jittery and wired. Too much caffeine.
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    I used the original hydroxycut back in the day when it still contained ephedra, loved it! It really did work and give me energy.
    I recently tried the new hydroxycut max and it didn't do anything, i was taking 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon and I still didn't have any extra energy or did it help reduce my appetite!

Don't waste your money, i have lost more weight just watching what i eat. I was only taking that stuff so it would give me some energy to get me going and be able to work out but it didn't even do that!
    I have been told that vitamin B-12 works really well for energy so i'm gonna get some of that and try it.

Hope this helps! :flowerforyou:
  • I have tried it and will never do that again. I was a mess. Constantly felt jittery. I didn't like the way I felt and didn't see a huge amount of weight loss.