Welcome world

Options
Hi all. After much trying to get fit and eat healthy, this time it feels different. I now feel guilty if I miss exercise and have to make up for it later in the day. I know am totally obsessed about my food and have never been happier. I think in the past I've just "played" at getting fit with no real motivation but this time I'm visualising myself at different times in the future, feeling fitter and looking better than ever before.

Anyway about me, I'm 35 yrs young living on the South Coast on England. I'm married with two of the most beautiful children ever and I'm going to make them proud of their dad. I work for a marketing company and understand the strength and value in speaking with the right people, so with that in mind, please contact me so we can support and drive each other forward.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I am the same way...this time I am much more dedicated and Will see it through, unlike the past twenty or so years I have made attempts but did not follow through...
  • evelynsmith1973
    Options
    Hi there

Im new to this so I thought I would reply to your post as we are near the same age ( I hope I dont offend you as Im actually 39 )
    I live in Cambridge Nz and have 4 amazing but full on kids and Im a stay ay home mum.
    Ive gained weight over the past 5-6 years and I just cant seem to get it off and it doesnt help that have have arthritis in my ankles
    and have had them
    fused so any sort of running or even fast walking is out of the question for me.
    But thats no excuse for over eating and this is why I ended up here.
    Anyway maybe we can support each other on here as we get on with this New Lifestyle Change lol
  • xSkinnyMinnyx
    xSkinnyMinnyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have joined today so here's hoping I can start losing!
    Since having my daughter who is now 2 and a half I piled the weight on and decided at Christmas it was time to get back in shape and have managed to lose 2 and a half stone on my own but have hit that wall and need help to lose the next 2!
    I cant cook so if any one has any nice simply recipe ideas that don't include fish they will be very much appreciated haha
    Thanks xxx
  • tlo5
    tlo5 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mom of five and happily married. I am trying to get this 35 year old body back into shape. I'm looking to eat better and
    excercise 6 days a week... Love to run!
  • scotty38886
    scotty38886 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi , good luck with your journey to a healthier you .

Hi to all the new members :) feel free to add me as a friend , will support you as best I can x