I need some friends to help motivate me

Options
I am 41 yrs old and I am on a roller coaster ride trying to keep my weight off.... My goal is to loose at least 15 to 20 lbs.....I need friends to give me advice and encouragement so I can get motivated to loose this weight because it is so hard doing it alone

Replies

• baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    add me.
  • triheart
    triheart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, Max! I'm 41 also, and although I originally had more to lose, I'm down to my last 20. Please feel free to add me to! And, good luck! :)
  • tega723
    Options
    You can add me, I feel the same way. I need some serious motivation to get moving, and leave the cookies behind! My goal is 18 to 20 lbs. To lose.
  • FormerMarine1
    FormerMarine1 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Max, I'll be there for ya buddy :) Add me too I have 30 to go! You can do it!!!!
  • melosweet
    Options
    I added you
  • greggsyv
    greggsyv Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Max im 47 and lost 20 so far i will always try and be honest on here add me if you like Gregg
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    hey. wish you good luck on your weight loss journey.. Add me if you like, i log everyday and would love more people for motivation :)
  • vbutlerb
    vbutlerb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need to figure out how to add friends here. This is my second week. Welcome and I would be happy to share the journey with you.
  • xSkinnyMinnyx
    xSkinnyMinnyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am the same hun. first day today, feel free to add me all x