A mum who needs motivation

Options
Hi all,

First day of my new life, sick of being fat, tired and unhealthy but need the help anyone want to support me on my journey going to need all the support i can get

Replies

• lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on starting your journey, just remember each step ahead is a positive one! Friend me if you would like some support :)
  • acoolmom3
    Options
    Welcome aboard! That is what we are all here for - to look and feel better and support each other! One day at a time! I just started week 2 and while it hasn't been easy, I am still motivated.
    Good luck and feel free to friend me too.
  • alan589
    alan589 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Same boat for me too. Fed up being fat. Stick with it. Good Luck.
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mother of 2 (2yr old and 1yr old) and a full time student. Feel free to add me.
  • corkboard26
    Options
    YOu can do this!!! Let me know if you ever need a push I would be more than happy to help and I can always use an additional push as well!!!
  • KateMeredith
    KateMeredith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You can change for the better, just one day at a time. We are here for you!
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I have found that most people on MFP are supportive and motivating. I am not always the best cheerleader...full time work and being a single mother takes a lot of my time. But I am always looking for support also. Feel free to friend me, if you would like to.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    a Momma that felt the same way! I'm on here everyday, feel free to add me!