"Your @$$ looks AMAZING" NSV

Options
So I just recently got two new pairs of jeans (size 18, down from a 20, woop WOOP) and wore my favorite of the two to work today. At my break, I was ever so slightly bending over, getting something from a drawer when another woman came up behind me saying, "Those jeans are so cute!" I smiled and thanked her, and then in a really quite voice she whispered to me, "....and by that I mean your @$$ looking freaking amazing!" hahahahaha. Oh how glorious did I feel!!!!!!! Made my day :)

Replies

• LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    lol.. nice..but where is the pics so we can see for our selves? lmao
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Bet that put a spring in your step, my fella reckons he can see my weight loss already!
  • mandybledsoe
    mandybledsoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love it when you get a compliment like that from women!!! Men are great at compliments but you constantly have to wonder if there is an alterior motive of some sort. :) Congratulations babe!!!!
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Makes me so happy when people notice stuff ^_^ Or compliment you.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You must have been buzzing :)
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LOL great NSV... that would have put a smile on my face too.
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!!! I had a great NSV yesterday also. I got brave and decided to try on a pair of size 16 jeans at The GAP. Assuming they'd be tight, but i'd fit in them eventually. They ended up being TOOOO BIG!!!!!!!! I needed a size 14!!!!!!!!! :noway:
    It hasn't been that long ago that a size 20 was tight on me.
    Congrats!!!
    :drinker:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    That would have sent me to cloud nine. Good NSV! :D
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    love it!!!! my husband can admire my *kitten* all he wants but when another woman comments on it..well then there is the truth! :drinker:
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What a FUN....make you feel awesome...NSV!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!