Newbies to TurboFire

Options
Are you a newbie to TurboFire? You are? GREAT because I am too and I would love to have someone to tell about what I think about it and share pictures of progress. You know just keep track and help support/motivate you and myself :) I believe that if you have a great support system it can help you exceed your expectations. So are you with me?

P.S. I'm totally new to the program and I will be starting my 90 days on Monday, Sept. 17,2012.

Replies

• kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a newbie too :) I started it on last tuesday and I'm also doing the full 90 days!! :happy:
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Are you loving it? What's your fitness goal?
  • rucks20
    rucks20 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Monday too!! I've done Insanity twice...hope I like it just as much.
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Omg an Isaniac! That is amazing! What was your results like? & some say that the HIIT workouts from TurboFire remind them of Insanity so I think you'll like it but I guess you'll see! YAY good luck :)
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    I'm an avid fan of Turbo Fire....if you like kickboxing then you would love TF! You'll burn serious calories if you follow each program. I didn't lose much lbs but rather define my arms, legs and stomach. Goodluck!
  • rucks20
    Options
    Omg an Isaniac! That is amazing! What was your results like? & some say that the HIIT workouts from TurboFire remind them of Insanity so I think you'll like it but I guess you'll see! YAY good luck :)

I had amazing results from Insanity!! I hope so with TurboFire!!
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Not really a 'newbie' to TF (week 11) but I'd love to keep in touch with anyone who's on the program. Send me a friend request! (TurboFire rocks, btw) :)
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a newbie - I've had the program since 2010, but I've never actually followed it all the way through - just incorporated the workouts into my othe routines. I am planning to start the program and hopefully follow it through beginning this weekend. I love the workouts because they are just really fun. Add me, if you'd like :)
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am not a newbie either from TF (had since 2011).. or Chalene Johnson's programs.. She is amazing and sooo inspiring. I finally completed the first round and lost around 25 lbs.. im back on it again and its just soo much fun!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!
  • jflo2011
    jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love TurboFire! I have had great results from it in the past ( I lost 25 lbs last spring.) For some reason, I allowed myself to completely get off track this past summer and did not workout at all! I have gained back my weight, but am getting my act back together. I started a Couch to 5K program 2 weeks ago but I miss my TurboFire. I am adding some TurboFire into my workout routine next week, so I am really excited to see your post. Feel free to add me if you like. You are going to fall in love with TurboFire! You WILL see results and you will be amazed at how fit you will become.
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Definitely! -FR coming to all. So exciting to see the good feedback on TurboFire. It makes me even more happy that I chose to go with it. I did the fire starter workout and it's amazing how much you sweat. Thank you all and I wish you the best on your journeys also! Always here to help support you :)
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am in my 3rd week of turbofire and LOVE it! I did one round of insanity and this is my fit. I didn't give it my all in insanity but noticed I am not getting bored with TF. The time seems to fly by and the calories burned are showing my effort. Good luck to all!
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Hey! That's alright you found what fits you so nothing else matters. & so far I totally agree with you one minute you have 30 minutes the next your dripping in sweat and stretching LOL. I wish you the best on your journey!
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm starting TF on Monday! I also did one round of Insanity. Lost about 20lbs. Hoping to lose at least another 20 or so with turbo fire...I've Bern doing a couple of the workouts here and there before i start...and i really enjoy it!
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    LOL, just like me. I did Fire Starter and Low HIIT 20. Workouts were great. I'm glad to have you join us on this adventure. I wish you the best of luck and know that we're here to support you!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    So, what are you doing? Just posting here when you're done with your workout, etc? Or do you have a group that you are adding people to? I am also starting tomorrow...I have attempted a ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbofire Hybrid but only lasted 3 weeks before I quit. I actually started on Thursday with the Firestarter schedule but will restart if I have a group to do it with! I NEED the accountability! So, if you have a group, please add me too!!! :)
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    I do have a TurboFire group set up I sent you an invite! A few of us are starting TurboFire tomorrow and we are so excited! We would love for you to join in with us. It's a newer group so really only a few people are in it and most of them haven't posted anything but I check it constantly throughout the day and a couple of others do also. Whatever you want to do in the group feel free to. Be a postaholic LOL. I know I am :) Good luck and I'm here for ya girl! We CAN do this!
  • rucks20
    Options
    So had the first workout this morning Fire 30/Stretch 10...not sure how I feel about this workout...I did the "new to class" so it took a little longer because they "teach" you the moves. Ok. I'm not stupid here...but I had a hard time following the moves. Please tell me it gets easier or you get used to it...either that or I'm too blonde/white (no offense please) to move that way. :wink:

But once I start something I finish it so...I'm in it for the long haul. Any tips/advice welcome!! Let's do this!!

Ps. I hope my burns go up too once I learn the moves....
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    LOL, Rucks its totally fine. It's new to you of course your not going to learn it all in one workout. Keep doing it and you'll get the hang of it. When I first did it I was confused a little too but even though I was I kept moving and I really felt the burn in my thighs. I'mma go ahead and warn you cause it'll be coming up on your schedule. Low HIIT 20 is more confusing on the first try! Believe me I was like what? Ahaha but the second time I did it which was last night I did waaaaaay better than I did the first time. So just keep at it you'll get it girl :)
  • rucks20
    Options
    LOL, Rucks its totally fine. It's new to you of course your not going to learn it all in one workout. Keep doing it and you'll get the hang of it. When I first did it I was confused a little too but even though I was I kept moving and I really felt the burn in my thighs. I'mma go ahead and warn you cause it'll be coming up on your schedule. Low HIIT 20 is more confusing on the first try! Believe me I was like what? Ahaha but the second time I did it which was last night I did waaaaaay better than I did the first time. So just keep at it you'll get it girl :)

Oh, I'm going to keep going. That's one thing, I'm stubbon and do not quit!! :laugh: