insanity halfway point with pics

Options
i am half way through insanity now, i have been doing it everyday and havent missed a routine yet.

im not sure if i can see much difference yet tho!

iv lost 4inch of my waist, hips and thighs over last few weeks and lost about 3lbs in weight. i havent done any other measurements tho. i hope the second half gives me better results, i cant see much difference!

this is me from side black is at the start pink is now.....

sideviewinsanityhalfwaycopy-1.jpg

this is me from the front ....
4weekintoinsanityfrontcopy-2.jpg

Replies

• LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    sorry if images are large i have tried to resize
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    images finally resized**
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    look at ur tummy n hips area.. there is a huge difference...
    Well done lady!!!
  • Blue_Mint
    Blue_Mint Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I agree, you can definitely see a difference in your lower body. Great job and keep at it! I keep reading online that month 2 is where you really start seeing results.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    thanks i have lost most from hips! not expecting miracles on tummy after 3 kids so close but abit tighter would be nice!
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am on day 37, have followed routine to a tee and see very minimal results. I have lost a few inches but have yet to loss any weight, I was actually up 5lbs for a little while. I do love the program though and everything feels much tighter, I can't wait to see what month two will bring though! Congratulation on making it thus far, it is very easy to get discouraged when we are not seeing the results we wished to see :)
  • eviegreen
    eviegreen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! In your tummy and hips, but I'm especially seeing some in the backs of your thighs. You look wonderful!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    What is insanity and where can i get it??
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    http://www.beachbody.co.uk/product/fitness-training/insanity-workout.do?code=SEMB_GOOGLE_SAN_UK

its a 9 week plan to help you tone up! its my wedding in 25days so i need to tone for that after losing the weight its the toning i need!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Legs and abs look amazing!! Nice work! Keep it up!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell in your lower body and your arms look gorgeously toned - well done for getting so far and keep going so we can see more fab results!
  • jodil68
    jodil68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in your waist! Way to go - enough to inspire me to go purchase insanity :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you don't see a difference, HOLY MOLY I see a difference! You look great!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Bump, can't see pics at work.
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like your butt has lifted too!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • dalana84
    dalana84 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There is surely a difference, you look great! What was your HW and how tall are you? You have about the same build as I do and I didn't think my body could change the way I wanted it to but your pictures have inspired me! Good work!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Good stuff!!!! Nice curves coming along!!!! great work lady!
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    There is surely a difference, you look great! What was your HW and how tall are you? You have about the same build as I do and I didn't think my body could change the way I wanted it to but your pictures have inspired me! Good work!

im 5'8.5 about 174cms and my heaviest weight was 202lbs the day before my third child and my current weight is 142lbs but thats higher today due to bloat im usually around 138-40lbs aiming for 135lbs then to keep it around there :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW....Starting back and the program because of dedicated people like yourself...GREAT RESULTS>>>
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!