Looking for positive people to add to my friend list

Options
Good evening, I am looking for friends who can help me stay motivated, I know your out there and I firmly believe that no good deed goes unnoticed.

I am a very positive person to others, but I often tend to put more stress upon myself than needed. LOL

I look forward to meeting new people.

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :)
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im positive ly nuts sometimes but I try to be a good motivator :) Love new friends

Mark.
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I try to support as much as I can :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me : )
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Anyone may feel free to add me :)
  • mstoya02
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need support, I'm trying to lose 50 pounds and all my weight sits in my mis sections. Everyone add me
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm very active on here and try to be as supportive as possible!
  • Theresal77
    Theresal77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • determined2bfit
    determined2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. We all need support and motivation :) I'm active on here and I try to support all of my friends, but have been a little sporadic as of late as my classes just started again and I'm trying to juggle everything (school/work/children... you know lol). I'm also trying to keep myself accountable so I don't slip with how hectic life has been lately.
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    Anyone on this site is more than welcome to add me. I'm currently part of a Biggest Loser Competition at work and I'm the "motivational director". I've been sending daily helpful emailed to everyone in the competition for over a month now and its helped a lot of them stay on track. So if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll gladly forward the quotes, recipes, and motivational tidbits your way.
  • Dinah93
    Dinah93 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (and anyone else reading who would like some more friends to cheer them along)
  • barbosa_art
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • suzqmf
    suzqmf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!

And anyone else here - maybe I'll just friend some of you! I need all the motivation I can get!! Thanks!
  • suzqmf
    suzqmf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love your support and motivation!