shape up sneakers

Options
Hi,
Has anyone tried out the shape up sneakers from sketchers? If so, how are they? I think Nike or Rebok has their own line. Anyone tried those? Please let me know how they are. Where can I find a good price for any of those sneakers?

Thks:smile:

Replies

• Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I just got them, well I ordered them from Amazon but still waiting on the UPS man! I will let ya know, but I hope they work. I was asking around and can't find anyone who has tried them but I just couldn't wait anymore. I had been thinking about getting them for about 6 mths.
    :flowerforyou:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    My son bought me a pair of Shape Ups for Christmas - I absolutely love them. It is like they encourage me to stand properly and they feel great on my feet. I had issues in the past with leg and foot cramps (crippling at times and yes, I get my potassium) and now I have not had one since I started wearing these. I'm looking forward to buying a pair of the sandals for summer.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Reeboks EasyTone sneakers yesterday, and I notice a difference when walking. There is like a ball looking thing on the soles that makes you rebalance yourself when you walk. Can't tell you much bout results but I hope they work; I'm on my feet all day so I'm hoping to see results in a month.
  • LETIN1
    LETIN1 Posts: 38
    Options
    thanks for the feedback. Keep me posted.:smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You can go to amazon and read the user reviews. I have tried them on in the store, and they were comfortable! I want to get a pair, especially since I can wear sneakers to work and I'm on my feet for hours on end.
  • munks
    munks Posts: 4
    Options
    i received a pair for christmas. they just didn't work for me. wore them around the house and my ankles were turning in. couldn't see spending that kind of money on something i wasn't sure about. i read all the reviews and they do seem to work for most people. have a great day
  • silentsiren
    Options
    I have a pair of the shape up sneakers (i originally started in the Curves version of them). i love them and they are very comfortable. they are also great if you spend all day long on your feet like i do. i noticed that walmart has their own version of them as well, but i went with the sketchers since i have never had any issues with their sneakers (and i'm really hard on footwear).
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of sneakers that are made by Champion. They are like a milder version of the Sketchers. I love them--they are comfy and they do seem to work! (And they were only $30 at Payless Shoe Source!)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of sneakers that are made by Champion. They are like a milder version of the Sketchers. I love them--they are comfy and they do seem to work! (And they were only $30 at Payless Shoe Source!)

That's good to know, thanks!
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    Just found this thread and thought I'd give it a bump - any other opinions? Just ordered a pair of the EasyFit ones (Reebok) and can't wait to get them - I ordered the flip flops as I live in them all summer anyway so figure I'm likely to wear them a lot....
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I love my shape up sneakers! I really found my legs looking toned after just a few weeks of use. I walked all last summer and lost weight but still didn't like the shape of my legs. Now they look toned and trim in the front and I am still working on the back but they do look much better!
    :love: Love em! I will have to get the flip flop ones now, I love flip flops!