DIET LOBSTER?

Options
2»

Replies

• trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Some great ideas! I hadn,t thought about the butter spray. It has 0 calories and It works very well on corn on the cob. Why not on lobster? I will try it on my next lobster along with lemon juice. Thanks for the idea. That would really cut down on the calorie intake that could then be used for other yummy treats.

BUTTER SPRAY DOES NOT HAVE ZERO CALORIES!!!! It is zero "per serving" but... Here is a quote from the link below

"the whole bottle of Parkay Butter Spray actually contains 832 total calories from 93 grams of pure fat, without any nutrients."

http://voices.yahoo.com/fat-free-calorie-free-spray-butters-better-count-5209517.html
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Some great ideas! I hadn,t thought about the butter spray. It has 0 calories and It works very well on corn on the cob. Why not on lobster? I will try it on my next lobster along with lemon juice. Thanks for the idea. That would really cut down on the calorie intake that could then be used for other yummy treats.

BUTTER SPRAY DOES NOT HAVE ZERO CALORIES!!!! It is zero "per serving" but... Here is a quote from the link below

"the whole bottle of Parkay Butter Spray actually contains 832 total calories from 93 grams of pure fat, without any nutrients."

http://voices.yahoo.com/fat-free-calorie-free-spray-butters-better-count-5209517.html
    Each spray has fewer than 5 calories. Settle down!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Yummy lobster does not need butter!
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yummy lobster does not need butter!

this is true,
    as so many ppl also stated same thing..........

not sure what i was thinking,
    that i even needed butter! (?)

it was delish,
    as it. so so true.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    While nothing quite replaces the delicious drawn buttah with lobstah, I do like lemon with it as well.
  • ruadh
    Options
    I had boiled lobster last week and I took a bottle of "I Can' t Believe it's Not Butter Spray" with me to test against the drawn butter. It seemed like a good idea but it turned out to be a very poor substitute for the butter. It would be OK in a pinch but I'll stick to butter and leave the spray for corn on the cob.
  • ruadh
    Options
    If that is so, then the 832 calories is spread over 1130 sprays or 226 servings which works out to 0.2 calories per serving. I checked my bottle and it does say that it contains 0 cal./spray and 0 cal./serving. Maybe they should include a per bottle amount on the bottle.

Anyway, thanks for doing the research.