I'm Proud Of You

Options
Sometimes we need to hear it, I know I do! We are all on here because we have made a decision to improve our bodies and minds! So I want to let you all know (even though we may not know each other) how proud I am of every person on here!! :smile: We are all in this together & strength is made in numbers! I wish everyone the best for their goals & accomplishments! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Replies

• MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awwwww! I am proud of you too!! Even though we don't know each other you are right, we started this journey and that alone is something to be proud of!!

Thanks!
    :smile:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Thank you-you are right, that is ALWAYS nice to hear!
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I'm proud of you too :happy: What a nice way to start the week.
  • Mpowered1
    Mpowered1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that! Have a beautiful day!
  • SimplyAmy70
    SimplyAmy70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What an awesome message this is! So many people are out there thinking they are alone in this. And so many times, that makes it too much to keep going forward. But we arent alone! And when people reach out and show their support, thats such a great feeling and motivator! Proud of everyone too!
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I love MFP and all the post. It's wonderful to read everyone's path to a lighter, fitter life. I'm proud of everyone's accomplishments. It's not an easy road for any of us but we are making it happen together. Great Job guys
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    D'aww thanks :flowerforyou:

It IS nice to hear encouragement in the form of "I'm proud of you."

I think you are doing a fantastic job of sticking to it and looking great in the process =)
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    I want to let you know that this post was the inspiration for my daily Biggest Loser email to the company I work for. I send an email to everyone in the competition to keep them motivated and I let each and every one of them know how proud I am to be melting away those pounds with them side by side each day. Each and every one of us who puts in the hard work and dedication is a warrior in my eyes. I'm proud to be part of such a great group of people.
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel good, thank you.
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What a nice post. Thank you so much. And I believe the same for all of you too! We can do this!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I needed to hear this. Today.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much...what a nice post!! I am proud of you too and all the people on here who have all taken the steps towards a happier/healthier life!! We are worth it!! Have a great day!
  • ullgetthere
    Options
    That is such a nice thought!!! I'm proud of all you as well for resisting to sweets, fats, bigger portions, family portions and super sizing!

It's not easy to continue and persist on this journey, but when you have a group that supports you, it lightens the load!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm proud of you, and everyone else here too. Everyone who puts in effort and holds themselves accountable for their actions is fabulous in my book :flowerforyou: