Add me! Needing some love and support <3

Options
Hi all! Anyone out there needing a little extra support for the tough days? I'm trying this out to finally get rid of the same 60 pounds that I continue to lose and gain!

Replies

• anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey! Well I for one could use some support:) I'll add you. Good luck with the weight loss, I'm only 3-5 pounds away from my goal weight and believe me- when your this close EVERYTHING starts to seem worth it:D hang in there love!
  • de2brown
    Options
    added you! i am really good at exercising but terrible at keeping up with a healthy diet haha!
  • nhowe87
    nhowe87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Let's keep fighting the good fight! ;)
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I added you as well :)
    I been struggling with night shift, and watching my daily calorie intake. This is my second attempt, as my first attempt, I was doing so good but when a couple events happened in my life, I lost all my motivation. I hope to do this right this time.
    Much luck!!!
  • kellyjw84
    kellyjw84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I added you as well... I tend to be VERY ADD about my diet and exercise. I'm good for about 2-3 days before something makes me fall of the wagon. I would love to have some friends to push me through the rough days!
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm always looking for any addition to motivate me and share progress with!
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    Good luck getting rid of that annoying little extra!

When I hit a plateau I always remember that weight isn't prejudice, its not doing it just because you're you, just keep doing what your doing, eating well and exercising and it will go.

Also have you tried different exercise? The reason I ask is our muscles remember our exercise, sometimes mixing it up helps as it gets them doing something different. Anyway as before, good luck!
  • mom22qties
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! We can support each other!! :)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would never turn down support! I am a very lotyal MFP Buddy and will root you on every step of the way...feel free to add me! :wink:
  • Raylea00
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. We are all in this together and this site offers amazing support and advice!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I struggle with keeping track and keeping up with my Workout Schedule, inspite of everyone around me trying to sabatoge me or thinking I dont need to (still abuot 25 lbs overweight) or whatever just because they dont want to. I added you!! I LVOE the support of this site!!!
  • rmgraham8
    Options
    I could definitely use some support!!! I would like to lose the 60 lbs that I have had since my son was born. I have lost a few here and there, but I have also gained a few here and there too! :smile: