Showing my boobs

Options
oliv2065
oliv2065 Posts: 204 Member
Is that what is takes to find friends in my area?!?!?! Seriously I want people to get fit with. Sorry I am just frustrated!

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    No. I dont want to see them lol(no offense) My pic is to support breast cancer /survivors- we all did that in my profile thread. But you shouldnt have too. I think its weird when pictures reflect "sexuality" and not thier fitness

HOWEVER, they might feel like thats the only way to show progress like sexy legs in higheels, maybe 4 months a go thoes legs looked like mrs piggy feet....you know what I mean. But there are some of us girls, that no matter what we do, the girls are out there.

And there are thoes who dont have a face, or a head, or any other attractive body part so they steal pictures from the internet or take strange angeled pictures in weird lighting to appear like a large breasted model with lots of make up on or airbrush the crap out of themselves to get friends because they have no self esteem or social life........................could be anything:smokin:
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Of course not! Before this, I had pictures that didn't reveal anything, and had tons of support, but one day I took this picture as a full body progress picture and fell in love with my legs.
    MFP, however, decided to awkwardly make my profile picture my butt though. Forget their cropping skills.
    Do what makes you feel good and post A LOT on the forums! It really helps.

Oh, I'm adding you, because you've lost almost twenty pounds and seem like an inspiration.
  • RyleeNoelle
    Options
    Nope, that's definitely not necessary for finding friends. You need to actively search out people. Get involved in something or non-creepily approach people at the gym. There are lots of ways to start up a workout group or find someone to hold you accountable, you just have to keep trying.
    And really, if you're gonna show your boobs, just do it cause it's fun. ;)
  • oliv2065
    Options
    I was so not aiming that at you or any other women on here. I just get frustrated. Part of my problem is I work in a man's field, surrounded by male prisoners so I have obsereved how much more attention women get when their boobs are out (mine are NEVER out at work just to clarify). I have a pretty face, a great personality, and boobs. I am on this site to lose weight and get in better shape as my career advances. I just really want to get supportive friends that don't care if they ever see my boobs and that aren't trying to hook up. I bashing that message board either because it is all in fun. I hope I made some sense, I am slightly sleep deprived right now.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend, even if you won't show me your boobs. But if you did, we could be BREAST friends. (Best friends... Heheh)

Welcome to the internet.. There's creeps here. There's creeps everywhere, they're just more open about it when it's so anonymous. Decline the requests and move on. :)
  • rininger85
    Options
    I'll be your friend, even if you won't show me your boobs. But if you did, we could be BREAST friends. (Best friends... Heheh)

Welcome to the internet.. There's creeps here. There's creeps everywhere, they're just more open about it when it's so anonymous. Decline the requests and move on. :)

why doesn't anyone want to be breast friends with me? lmao
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Where are you based? I see you want friends in your area but I have no idea where your area is :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    here are mine:

BirdsBoobiesBlueFeet.jpg
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    To get friends on MFP, you don't need to show boobs.
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    When you are an F cup, anything even slightly low cut is low cut and probably inappropriate. (sigh)

I'm actually looking forward to losing a couple sizes. I was happy as a DD, really!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    why can't showing my boobs help me lose weight? sigh.....
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Thread disappoints.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    They aren't real friends. I get a lot of friend requests with my picture, but I relish in rejecting most of them. :bigsmile:

Way to lure me in with the misleading thread title! You obviously know how this forum works :laugh:
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    Showing boobs will always get you accepted as my friend :)
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    why can't showing my boobs help me lose weight? sigh.....
    but it can help! :)
  • rininger85
    Options
    here are mine:

BirdsBoobiesBlueFeet.jpg

I like your boobies Wolverine! Thanks for sharing.
  • oliv2065
    Options
    Where are you based? I see you want friends in your area but I have no idea where your area is :)

One of my other post says where I am :-P Foreman, Ar
  • oliv2065
    Options
    They aren't real friends. I get a lot of friend requests with my picture, but I relish in rejecting most of them. :bigsmile:

Way to lure me in with the misleading thread title! You obviously know how this forum works :laugh:

I am still learning how to use this forum, but I think I am getting the hang of it ;)
  • georgie181
    Options
    god damn it wheres the boobies, you tricked me ;) .................seriously I have no boobies to show, so it doesn't affect me, lol
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    seems like it tho