Need Some New Motivational Friends!

Options
I’ve been using this site since February and slowly but surely have lost 12 of the 18 pounds I would like to lose. I’ve had some great friends along the way, but lately I’ve noticed some of my friends have fallen off the MFP wagon so to speak so I need some new friends that will help motivate my butt off the couch.
A little about me, I’m a 26 professional woman and have a son. I usually work about 4-5 times a week. Although these past two weeks I’ve only made it to the gym once or twice a week since school just started and my schedule was hectic. My eating habits need work, I completely realize this. I eat chick fila more than I’d like to admit and some times I go over my 1200 net cals a day (thanks to that dang chick fila sauce…140 calories per container?!) But I’d like to give my motivation a kick in the butt and would love some new friends to help!
Add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I am with you! You have done great. You only have 6 pounds to go. They always say the last 5-10 are the hardest. Stick with it and put down the CFA!
  • TMusumeche
    TMusumeche Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You got this! I'm trying to lose my last 8-10 and its hard. We just gotta stay motivated! Can't lose focus now....we've come too far!
  • sandra152
    Options
    the way to lose weight is to lose it slowly then you will not put it back on you have to do it for life ,I have not had chocolate , sweets or cake since June and I go to Aquarobics twice a week and try to go to the gym before i go to a class I have nearly lost my 1st stone I Have also give up Alcohol I know boring but who needs it .:smile: