Resveratrol

Options
Has anyone been taking this or have any thoughts? I read a news article on this and it sounds like a good energy source. Looking for FeedBACK!!! :)

Replies

• Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    RESVERATROL
  • crystal013
    Options
    I read a magazine article on it in the Fitness magazine. People swear by it...I'd rather drink the galss of wine ;o) But I went on the website and I'm not entirely sure I would take it...but then again I think I've tried everything there is under the sun!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Dr. Oz talked about this on his show last week. He said he in no way endorses the product as they don't really know the long term effects but he said he does take it himself. He said you'd have to drink like 200 something bottles of wine a day to get what's in 500mg a day of that stuff! I'm going to start taking it myself after hearing him talk about it :)
  • tomtrl
    tomtrl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If I'm gonna get my day's worth, I'd better get crackin' opening those bottles of red wine!!
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I think I am toooo. I like Dr. OZ!!! :smooched: I think it is worth it and its not very expensive. You can get it at Wallgreens for less than 5 dollars!