• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    1. You look awesome
    2. Is that Avalon? Love Catalina!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Please life let me look that good at 52...

Most of us should wish we look that good at 42. Very impressive OP, thanks for the inspiration!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    52...No way! I would have tagged you at 44-45. You look amazing and should be so proud!

Same here! You are gorgeous!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Ohhh please let me look as good as you at 52!
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Really enjoyed looking at these awsome pics :D
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options

seriously. she (you, op!) are so beautiful.
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    i can only hope i look half as good as you at your age! you look absolutely amazing!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Living my Dream sixty lbs lighter at age 52, and the leanest and fittest and strongest I have ever been in my entire life.
    Ha! You don't need an age disclaimer. Leaner, fitter, and stronger than most people of any age. I'm 41 now and it's my goal to be in as great a shape as you are just at some point in my life. Fantastic job and I'm sure you're an inspiration to everyone here.

Your arms! I want arms that look that good.
  • o2bADyer
    Options
    Awesome and SO inspiring! You look fantastic and we are all hoping to have the same success!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't believe you are 52 more like 22! You look darn good woman and if I get down to your size and look that good I will be so pleased! You are so inspirational, well done
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great! I was born in Bishop and could tell immediatly you were around that area. WTG!!!! :drinker:
  • gringacha
    gringacha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and extremely athletic looking. You have done an amazing job at being accountable and healthy :))
  • TracySTL
    TracySTL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Forget 52 - You look fabulous for 32! So inspiring!
    Congratulations! I would love to see a BEFORE pic to compair!
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and so young!! I would never have guessed you were 52!

Thank you for sharing!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and so much younger than 52. Truly inspiring.
  • NMJosephs
    Options
    What did you do to get your fabulous legs? YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    What did you do to get your fabulous legs? YOU LOOK AMAZING!

The workouts did for prior to this for years didn't do much for my shape. I realized this once I started my new routine. I now put weight lifting first and cardio second, but I still do cardio (mainly running). I change up everything all the time. My running is sometimes long easy runs, sometimes HIIT, sometimes shorter medium pace runs. My weight routine changes each day, each week, light circuits, heavy low rep sets, pyramids, a little bit of splits, constantly changing it up. I mostly do a lot of full body workouts with a lot of leg work. In addition to DL's and Squats I do Bulgarian Split Squats, Lunges, Reverse lunges, Curtsey lunges, Step Ups, Crossover Bench Step Ups, and a Lunge Matrix. And then I constantly change up the routine with Circuits, Intermittent Super Sets, Fibonacci Pyramids, X-sets, Progress Venus Pyramids, and some splits, everything a variety of Strength, Hypertrophy, and Endurance.

More of my story here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/740340-i-lost-60-lbs-at-age-51-anyone-can-any-workout