Hey y'all...I feel lonely

Options
Hi everyone,
I joined way back when and never logged in again until last week. I am working with a trainer now and actively using the food diary (which is quite the shaming experience). I am approaching 35 this weekend and looking to make this my best health and fitness year yet. It would be cool to make some friends for additional motivation and support. Any DC/Maryland/Va peeps around :smile: ??

Replies

• SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from England but on the same journey. Feel free to add me for motivation:))
  • xannonz
    Options
    Your welcome to add me too
  • martha1514
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Nashville TN and I've been using this site for 2 weeks and have lost 2 pounds! I' didn't realize how much I ate until I saw it staring back at me from the food page! I'm doing the elliptical, crunches, and a hip-hop class once a week and hope to increase more as I go. So glad you have a trainer...accountability is a huge piece of this project! Best Wishes
  • justMissGamble
    Options
    Thanks all...will do! This seems to be a really great site. I wish I had explored it sooner. Looking forward to interacting with everyone!
  • kitten7911
    kitten7911 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    add me, just sent a friends request!:smile:
  • danarod23
    danarod23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We are all on the same journey and support is a wonderful motivator!
  • rvf21402
    rvf21402 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Happy early b'day to you! You can add me . I'm not from DC though , im from NYC.