Oh hi there!

Options
Hello!!!!!! Im pretty new to this website and dieting in general. :) I'm a 20 year old college student who needs to loose weight. Ever since I was put on birth control, I gained weight. It also didn't help that I gained my freshman fifteen. :( I am trying to lose the weight with diet and exercise. I have been doing fairly well diet wise. I have been drinking a lot of water, and watching my calories. Exercise not too much.. Hopefully this will change with my friend. Long and boring introduction I know.

Replies

• LollopingLucy
    Options
    Hey, I'm new, too. Well, new last Friday, anyway. I'm like you: I'm a college student working to lose weight. I've been on and off diets for years, and I'm tired of it. I know this is pretty cliche, but I'm looking to change for good, not just until I reach my goal weight. With this website to help me keep on track, I feel more like I'm on my way to success than I ever have been. I'm stoked.
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Welcome ladies!! :)
  • mlove1307
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!! Another pretty new college student here looking to lose a little more (getting to dream goal!) and then MAINTAIN!! :] Woo, excited yet?
  • ZombieEmily
    Options
    Very. I have never been really skinny and I never plan on being skinny, just a normal healthy size. I have also been quite muscular due to cheer leading and swimming. But alas college life is not a healthy one. So I am hitting the gym 4 days a week and hoping that and diet will bring me to a better looking me. :) Good luck girls!