Halloween

Options

Replies

• snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My twins (2) are going to be an angel and a devil. My 8 year old is going as a 60's mod. Hubby and I probably wont dress up this year.. again... stupid us got married on November 1st and now planning anniversary trips dips into our Halloween enjoyment.. Sigh... "get married on dia de los muertos" he said.. "it'll be perfect" he said... LOL

OMG! your 8 year old is dressing like a MOD!!! that is awesome - what that his idea? You may have the coolest .8 year old ever.
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    A group of my girl friends and I are all going to dress up as seniors from the movie Dazed and Confused.

*Jean Shorts
    *T-Shirts we had made to say seniors and our year we graduated
    * Knee High tube socks-- you know the ones I"m talking about... the ones with the stripes around the top
    *Converse

We'll have paddles and ketchup and mustard bottles too :o)

Fry like bacon you little piggies....

Our spouses are going as the "wolf pack" from the Hangover.

(It's a movie themed party)

that is the most creative idea i ever heard! made funnier to me by the fact that i just found the old "fanny wacker" at my grandparents' house this weekend. nothing like a wooden paddle to scare the crap out of people!
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A fairy...I think. My son wants to be Spyro from Skylanders the game and they have fairies in the game so I figured I'd match whatever he is going to be. We've done that the last 6 Halloweens.

That's so cute!
    I try to match my husband but he always wants to do something dumb like being a chicken...

I am gonna be Carmen San Diego! :)

So am I!!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Snow White. My oldest daughter (10) wants to be the little vampire girl from 30 Days of Night and my 6 and 4 year old girls want to be the twins from the Shining. Not sure what 2 year old is going to be...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    A Mustard Bottle
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my wedding anniversary.

I have no idea what I'm going to be for the annual party. I have a great corset that a friend got me earlier this year with a bunch of old horror movie posters on it. I might wear that with a black buckle skirt and some other goth/horror accessories. All the costumes I found in the store this weekend were kinda cheesy looking.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    It is me, my husband and our daughter. She will be seven months. We are going to dress up as the Flinstones.
  • Ms_Steel
    Options
    Anything that lets me wear the effing expensive corset I just bought at the Ren Faire.

I would like to use a corset i bought as well...still brainstorming. It's kind of a big deal to me, since the last costume I purchased had to be an outlet because nothing else in the store fit.
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    Pippi longstocking
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to be a bat. I found a really cute tutorial for making a bat costume out of an old umbrella, and I happen to have a busted black umbrella.
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Orgasmo.
  • DenisePenland
    Options
    I dont dress up, my kids do.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Pirate here :)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My husband and I usually dress up in couple costumes, last year we were Lois Lane and Clark Kent! A few years back a bunch of my friends and I went as a SWAT team...a slutty SWAT team :) we had guys too...of course their abs and arms were showing LOL!

This year we are still undecided!
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    my eldest son and his cousin want to dress up as Ghostbusters this year (they like coordinating their costumes *lol*). My youngest son will most likely being going as the 11th Doctor. My hubby doesn't like to dress up, but I am thinking of going as Lucy from the Peanuts gang.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Chick Magnet!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    My bf and I are going to be Johnny Cash and June Carter :happy:
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    My husband is going to be Phineas, I'm going to be Ferb, and our daughter will be Perry the Platypus. Not sure if I'll be able to find a tiny fedora, but I really hope I can.

I have found child size fedoras at beach shops. Don't know if you have any near you.

My daughter is going to be Tinkerbell with a shotgun...and she has requested I be Captain Hook to match...my son is going to be Altair, a character from some xbox game...I have fabric for their costumes but haven't started sewing yet...they will not be too complicated, Captain Hook is going to be a pain - lots of sewing there...but I noticed we already have the Spirit stores out so get the shotgun and assorted weapons for Altair shouldn't be too difficult at least!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Chick Magnet!

A black shirt/pants with little yellow peeps pinned on???
  • chrisxv15
    chrisxv15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For any of those out there that know the show Legend of the Seeker my wife and I are going as Richard Cypher and Kahlan Amnell.