NSV to start my week right!

Options
I started on MFP in March at a size 20W. This weekend my neighbour gave me a bag of clothes she'd picked up a a clothes swap. I have a nice pair of Gap khakis that fit me perfectly at a size 14 regular. ::happy dance::

Replies

• gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Don't blame you for the happy dance.
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That is the best way to start a Monday! Congratulations :D
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!!!!! That's FANTASTIC!!! So glad for you! I'm where you "were" and want to get where you ARE!!! Any tips or suggestions that worked well for you? Food ideas?

Exercise is key for me...I know that...just gotta DO IT!! Grrr!!

Keep doing what you're doing!!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!!!!! That's FANTASTIC!!! So glad for you! I'm where you "were" and want to get where you ARE!!! Any tips or suggestions that worked well for you? Food ideas?

Exercise is key for me...I know that...just gotta DO IT!! Grrr!!

Keep doing what you're doing!!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda

Thanks guys :) Brenda, I watched my portion control and decided on a goal - to run a 5K, so I started the Couch to 5K plan and I try to do strength training a couple of days a week too. But mostly portion control and trying to cut out junk. I decided NOT to go on a diet plan, but to eat healthier and change my life style. I love mediterranean food which is a plus. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!