What's your favorite band/singer right now?

Options

Replies

• Jes_ika
    Jes_ika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My favorite has been Avenged Sevenfold since 2007. Lately I've been in a Disturbed mood, however. I also like All That Remains, Five Finger Death Punch, Johnny Cash, Def Leppard, Killswitch Engage, Rammstein, Lamb of God, Rise Against, Rob Zombie, Slipknot, Van Halen, and Trivium.

nice taste in music!!! I like all of the above plus tool, sublime, deftones, I like so many bands cant pick just one..
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Godsmack!!!
  • allthetownes
    Options
    I will go with The XX also!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Depeche Mode. I'm a huge fan, but really should have moved on from the 80's...maybe I will if the "bands" of today ever come out with anything worth listening to. :) Until then I'm happy in my ignorance. Oh and DM are currently recording another album and will be touring next year.

I actually do like other stuff,(including Jazz, Opera, Trance, Electronic, Classical, Goth, Soft Metal and pop) but my favourite is for sure DM

I love DM, and have a huge crush on Mr. Gahan!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    i have a lot of bandsi love but the band that really get me going is Static-x
  • veggiehottie
    Options
    It's a tossup between The Xx and Bloc Party. Looooooove them both!!!

But then, there are the Black Keys, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Spinnerette, Fun Lovin Criminals, Citizen Cope, The Strokes, Blur, Metric, Modest Mouse, The Pixies, Tegan and Sara.

How on EARTH am I supposed to pick just one? lol.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Train
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Mumford & Sons is probably the BEST concert I have ever been to in my life.

Right now I'm loving Parachute...they are amazing. Along with them I have really gotten in to Augustana, SafteySuit, and other bands along that line. Deathcab for Cutie, The Summer Set, Mayday Parade, Green River Ordinance. Amazing...all of them.

A Fine Frenzy is another one of my all time favorites <3
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Sia
  • veggiehottie
    Options
    At the moment my favorite band is Gaslight Anthem.

If we are talking about all time favorites that would be Face To Face(So Cal punk rock), Bad Religion, Social D, Strung Out, The Descendents, Lagwagon, and No Use For A Name(RIP Tony Sly)

Awesome taste in music!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Black Keys and similar.

I have my Pandora set to "Black Keys Radio" and I "thumbs down" older music and "thumbs up" newer music and I could listen all day all the time. Great mix of many artists and genres.

I used to LOVE Peter Gabriel, but I am not a fan of what he has done for the past 15 years or so.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Jessie J for sure, but I'll always love Rob Thomas, Pink and too many country artists to mention lol I love lots of different types of music so it's hard to choose a fave, but Jessie is what I listen to most right now.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    Today

Beirut.

Tomorrow possibly Andrew Bird. Come back and check.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Oh and I recently found Florence and The Machine <3<3
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Neil Diamond.....always has been and always will be.
  • annadolezalova
    annadolezalova Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pennywise
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Ed Sharpe, Black Keys, Zac Brown Band, and Audioslave. Can't get enough of any of these guys right now.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Of Monsters and Men
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Alabama Shakes. Great debut album!
  • samlankford
    Options
    muse... :blushing: