Body Cleanse Recommendations.....

Options
Hi, I was thinking about starting a body cleanse & I wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations for a cleanse? Also do you have to wait until after your cleanse is done to start Shakeology???

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Cleanses are totally unnecessary, just another way to sucker you into buying more products. Your liver and kidneys cleanse your body, always have, always will. No product you can buy or diet you eat will magically draw "toxins" out of your system. Save your cash and eat clean, i.e. lots of fresh produce, if you want to feel "cleansed."
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    All cleanses do is give you diarrhea and dehydrate you. Don't do it. I know this from experience.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I recommend not doing them. They're not healthy.
  • GypsyPirate
    GypsyPirate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If you are interested in doing a cleanse, just use an herbal cleanse such as those from Renew Life. These are herbal supplements that you take while still eating a regular, healthy diet and plenty of water. They have herbs and fiber to work with your body and cleanse your systems rather than shocking it into submission. They have several varieties, depending on how long you want to go and they also have a very good customer support and service line to take care of all of your questions.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Natural Cleanse.. just 4 kale leaves, juice of half lemon, stevia, half an apple and 1 cup of hot water.. blend it all up and drink it down! do that daily for a week. You'll be clean :) (Breakfast)

I drink this 2-3 x a week, great nutrients.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Herbal Cleanse . I have done several and this is the first one that did not give me loose stools. I highly recommend it. Message me if you would like to know more.
  • andrewlazenby
    Options
    Soap and water tend to do the trick me....
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I am not trying to be rude or snarky here, but what exactly do you all think you are cleansing your body of? As far as I know, there is zero scientific research supporting any claims of any cleanse out there.
  • jessica0elle
    Options
    I've done the Wild Rose cleanse a few times. It's great and you eat as much as you want after eliminating certain food categories like wheat and dairy. It's a good way to train yourself to move towards a low GI or gluten free diet.
  • MrsVickie
    Options
    That's the best remedy I've heard so far.....rofl...Iove it!!!!