can stop eating

Options
i cant control myself whenever am home :'(

ive made progress today, am working out. unfortunately i eat back those calories and there nothing left for calories deficit.

Replies

• BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    Try eliminating the unhealthy foods you can't control yourself around at home. Keep only healthy snacks available. Also, try to identify your triggers and avoid them. For me, I usually want to snack while I'm watching tv. So, I've starting keeping my hands busy; for me, it's knitting. I can knit while I'm watching tv, but can't eat and knit at the same time. So, identify situations at home that make you want to eat and try to find an alternative that works for you. I've even gone to bed early on nights when I was finding it especially difficult to resist the urge to snack late at night.
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Hi! I saw that we are more or less on the same boat. Same starting weight and similar goal also.
    For me it works not buying anything I shouldn't eat and for my sweet tooth almonds/nuts and coffee do the magic.
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    maybe you need to eat more protein during the day so you aren't so hungry at night. Also, it helps me to do some light exercises at nite.