ZUMBA

Options
Anybody currently doing zumba or done it at some point?? HELP-can't find it in the database to log it!!! :ohwell: Thank you!!!! :happy:

Replies

• xcountry200
    xcountry200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had to enter it as a new "My Execise" entering thecalorie burn from my heart rate monitor. You could try entering as an aerobics activity?
  • kmudica
    Options
    I used the aerobic tab. its basically the same...
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    THIS!!^^^^
  • AndreaGrace29
    AndreaGrace29 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I made my own exercise too. I have a Polar HRM (the FT4) so I know how many calories I burned. I used to log it as aerobics, moderate effort, I think, before I got the HRM.
  • E_K71
    E_K71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hiya
    I do Zumba for the wii and use this to calculate, though i do have a hrm and normally work between both

http://caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/?fb_ref=.UAGKhtzebYM.like&fb_source=timeline
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I had to enter it as a new "My Execise" entering thecalorie burn from my heart rate monitor. You could try entering as an aerobics activity?

I use the HRM too and log it under my exercises. I love Zumba.
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I do zumba 5 times a week. I wear my heart rate monitor (Polar FT4) that tracks my calorie burn- I have burned at much as 900+ in an hour-this girl is nuts!!! You leave wet from head to toe!
  • dangitsjill
    dangitsjill Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    make your own. i went to http://caloriesburnedhq.com/ and figured it out :)
  • billiegirl17
    billiegirl17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba - but sorry, I have not found it in the data base and I think it burns more calories than regular aerobics (sure feels like it does at times). Actually, I googled it and it was quite a bit higher than what MFP gives you for even high impact aerobics, but that's ususally what I enter.
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in the UK and used to do Zumba 4 times a week. There are Zumba classes all over the place here. Search for zumba classes near you. I love it.