POLL: MARRIED, DIVORCED, SINGLE, OTHER

Options

Replies

• ilovemyboysx3
    Options
    Divorced and now (happily) remarried. Been together for 12 years, married for 8. We've been thru some sh**t together but are the better for it. He's my bestest everything and he tells me that I'm his.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Divorced from the first one...now married to the right one.
  • E4boys
    E4boys Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Married, celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary yesterday.:blushing:
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Single and on the prowl :happy:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Single................and looking :wink:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    single, married for 6 years, divorced for 2, remarried and just celebrated 30 years married with one awesome man! :love:
  • Happily divorced.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Single, seeing a wonderful guy who will only be in town until October 21st and wishing long-distance relationships didn't have such a crappy success rate.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    single
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Single and ready to mingle.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Divorced and happily re-married for 3 years come November!! :drinker:
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Married 50 years.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    :happy: Happily Divorced for over 5 years.
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Probably would be engaged or married by now if either of us had money, but that is not the case. We have been together almost 4 years, and lived together 3 1/2 of it. We talk about getting married and having kids all the time, in fact he is the one who bring it up all the time :P
    Love him with all my heart and soul, the one thing I love most is I know I can trust him, we have been through so much together and only came out stronger; whenever anything is wrong he can read me like no one else, we are best friends and lovers :)
  • chamgiggz
    Options
    Dating my BESTES FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORD...2morrow makes 7 months...I know its short compared to the others...but the things we go through and how we are here for each other can't compare with an amount of time...people say their (husband, bf, gf,) is their better half...but I HONESTLY, TRULY believe he is my BETTER half...he is just so good...his heart is sooo pure....and he just effortlessly care about people...(I wish I can express myself to other like him and he forgives easily)...see the better quality..I tend to hold grudge a little longer...Im working on it...!!!!
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Single and dating, but so far it's not been fun.
  • Berlykay01
    Options
    according to all paperwork I am single but I have been with the same guy going on 3 years now....
  • SkippylouB
    SkippylouB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    3 years of happy marriage so far, hoping the next 10 are just as easy, praying the 10 after that flow well then looking forward to the years of hearing aids and whiskey to keep it going.
  • banshishi
    Options
    Just about all the above technically except single! Married twice, divorced the first one, seperated from the second one, now in an awesome relationship.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    widowed for 10 + years, soon to be married to my God-chosen husband!!!!! :D