WILLPOWER!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
A resident's family brought in a full gorgeous(looked like a wedding cake gorgeous) cake as a thank you for putting up with her crazy dementia mom and everyone was grabbing pieces and I picked up a fork and said a SMALLL piece will be ok, and thought for a second and the first thing in mymind honestly was jillian yelling at me, then the thought was marathon runners dont snack on cake...and put my fork down and took a drink of coffee. I still fought the sugar cravbing so opted for a tiny bit of sugar free pudding and pretended the cake didnt exist. Thats a rare thing for me...I usually woulda just ate a lil bit

Replies

• achromicmoth
    Options
    I had that kind of an issue Monday when my boss brought in homemade fudge (my favorite) and put it into a common area I had to walk past about a billion times. I spend the whole day twittering/facbeook updating about it and surprisingly the whining made me fell a whole lot better. GO FIGURE!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU:wink: I know how hard that was...even just a little taste leaves me wanting more. Like yesterday I probably ate 3000 calories then spent all night trying to work them off by exercising....no wonder I've been at the same weight for 3-4 months now! GOOD GOING! I'm really trying today like you:heart:
  • teebear1985
    teebear1985 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! My dad makes a huge pan of brownies every Sunday, even though I ask him not too. So I know how you feel. I love brownies and I have to just not even look at them. Even one bite and I'm toast! Keep up the good work.
  • teebear1985
    teebear1985 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! My dad makes a huge pan of brownies every Sunday, even though I ask him not too. So I know how you feel. I love brownies and I have to just not even look at them. Even one bite and I'm toast! Keep up the good work.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    See brownies are my weakness. and go figure they were lunch dessert, but they were iced and I hate iced brownies....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!