New to MFP and need support

Options
So, my name is Tiffany. I am 24 years old and a single mom to three boys. I currently weigh 220 and would like to go down to 160 as fast a possible. I have had a hard time getting rid of the pregnancy weight and could use all the help possible.

Replies

• CoolestNecessity
    Options
    Welcome, Tiffany! I'm new to the message boards, but not MFP... so I'm looking for support as well! =) I started really watching what I eat a few weeks ago, and I've lost about 10 pounds so far. I've also been walking at least a half mile almost every day. I got the Runkeeper app to track my exercise, and joined the Beginner 5K class they have on there. For motivation to work out, there's the Gympact app as well, where you get paid to work out! But if you skip a day, YOU have to pay! It's really great motivation to work out as many times as you have committed to. Anyway, I'll add you as a friend, and good luck on your journey! Don't give up =)
  • xtommy
    xtommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hiya....its great here, lots of support, i'll support you, im a mum to 5 boys, so know only too well how pregnancies can play havoc lol....
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • 29andfat
    Options
    Hi Tiffany, feel free to add me! I'm at a similar-ish weight. :)
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of support from great people here. Feel free to add me.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi, we're about the same weight and goal (only I don't have the excuse of children, just university!) so feel free to add me :)
  • a_moondragon
    Options
    I'm here to support you! I'm just getting back into it with a C25k program. I'm a 27 year-old that loves food and film, a terrible combo, even without kids. Let's stay on track together!