sugar SO high?

Options
why is my sugar ALWAYS so high?

Replies

• Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    Is your diary open to the public for review? What does your diet consist of?
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I'm no pro here, but what I can see so far...it came from fruit. So at least that's good, right? It's not processed refined sugar. From there...I'm useless. I'm not even saying I'm right. I don't know. :laugh:

**edit: the majority of your sugar today came from fruit
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mine is too if I eat yogurt or fruits. I wouldnt worry about it when it is from these sources. People on here may say different but I can guranatee that fruit is not a bad thing to eat unless you are diabetic and told from your doctor to limit it for some reason. Nobody is on this site due to eating too much fruit :smile:
  • sportybrewerschick
    Options
    Mine is too if I eat yogurt or fruits. I wouldnt worry about it when it is from these sources. People on here may say different but I can guranatee that fruit is not a bad thing to eat unless you are diabetic and told from your doctor to limit it for some reason. Nobody is on this site due to eating too much fruit :smile:

you are smart! haha thank you!
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Have you been checked out by your doctor or primary care physician? They might want to test to see if you're diabetic, this sounds kind of scary, but I would ask them just in case, to rule it out and make sure it is your diet and not something else going on.
  • kimjoan
    kimjoan Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have the same situation when I eat yogurt and fruit. Like others have said, if those are the sources I don't think it is a huge deal.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Because you're so sweet
  • natalap
    Options
    Fruit. Some fruits have higher sugar content than others, however. Apples are a great fruit to eat despite the sugar--they contain a lot of fiber, which keeps you full. Vegetables tend to have less sugar, but carrots contain more than most. Fruit yogurts are a big culprit, and they tend to have added sugars. If you love fruit yogurt, I recommend buying plain Greek yogurt (more protein!) and adding in fresh fruit or even some jam or preserves for more fiber and less added sugar, but still a delicious taste.

Bottom line: everything in moderation! See where the sugar in your diet is coming from. If it is just a little bit over and comes from fruit and vegetables, you don't need to worry!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    If it's natural sugars which are found in a lot of fruits, than don't worry about it. Worry about your sugars if they're coming from cake, cookies, pies, and juices with added sugar or syrups.
  • fitnss1st
    fitnss1st Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    if it IS from yogurt/fruit, just make sure you are only using whole/fresh fruits, and try greek yogurt plain with a little added stevia for sweetness if necessary. avoid the fruit bottom yogurt
  • Niki130
    Options
    Cause you are SO sweet ;)
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Because you're so sweet

awww well thanks haha