34DD+ sportbra

Options
to all with a bust size greater than UK DD (or know what they are talking about), merely because I don't feel like exposing my bust size today I'll just say I'm somewhere in between UK E to G (obvs. I know what I am but you don't need to!)
I have a nike D-cup sports bra, obviously thats too small now

So where is the best place to buy sports bra bigger than a DD and how do YOU support them ?

UK USA Europe France Italy Australia
AA AA AA AA - -
A A A A A A
B B B B B B
C C C C C C
D D D D D D
DD DD or E E E DD DD
E DDD or F F F E E
F G G G F F
FF H H H FF FF
G I J J G G
GG J K K GG GG

(sorry can't get the chart properly you'll just have to work it out ! )

Replies

• bridgeto1984
    Options
    I'm in the "F" range. I find that Shock Absorber offers the best in support and comfort. I usually order online from www.barenecessities.com as they occassionally have good sales. You can also go directly to the Shock Absorber website to determine what bra they recommend for your cup size and activity level. http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    being an american g cup i go to a specialty store were i live for all my bras otherwise im buying every few weeks so not worth the expense
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK 34F and I got a shock absorber off amazon. It's awesome. I can jump, bounce, run, all those things I wanted to do. It really holds them in and is quite comfortable. I don't need a bra underneath or any other support. Just the shock absorber.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just double up. Works perfectly.

Edit: now I want to try the shock absorber to see if it's as good as you're all saying!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Check out:
    http://www.enell.com/

A little pricey. But, WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like exposing my bust size today I'll just say I'm somewhere in between UK E to G

abcde F g

Or am I not getting something?
  • klbruce317
    Options
    Try Enell Sports Bras (www.enell.com). They're a little pricey but man, they work! I used to run in them when I was heavier and had a larger bust and those suckers didn't move! LOL!
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have DD and love moving comfort's maia- best support, no uniboob, flattering- no movement at all when doing high-impact sports. best price for them are on amazon- only $30 and at the running store they are $60!

i've heard great things about enell too but do not have personal experience.
  • cec2779
    Options
    totally agree on shock absorber, have had so many different sports bras but none as good as this, im 34f (uk) and its excellent support and really comfy, most sports shops stock, i got mine in jjb sports, would def recommend!
  • momo1602
    Options
    I'm a 34DDD and have had the same issue - if you're willing to spend a little money, Lululemon is amazing! SUCH great quality, and evidently if you take good care of them (washing, etc) they'll last for years. They have multiple styles too!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Not sure if they are available in the UK, but I am a fan of the Moving Comfort Maia bras--I can get them in a US DD cup. These are my go-to bra for my high-impact (running, boot camp) workouts.

My actual bra size right now is a 32 E or 32 F depending on manufacturer. I'm having a harder time finding those cup sizes off the rack in the big box type stores. Also, I don't like super industrial-looking bras for golf, either, so I am debating an Anita brand (one of my normal brands) fitness bra for that.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    UK GG and Freya from Bravissimo work great for me.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i've tried lululemon, moving comfort, and all the standard nike, champion, etc...but i always have to wear two bras to reduce the bounce. i'm gonna try shock absorber. 34F/36DD here.
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I think I'll have to look into the shockabsorber!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in DD. I buy my bra's from Soma intimates. Great support for me. I try not to wear sport bra's because they just help chest sagg LOL. But Soma has some of the best bra's in my opinion.
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Absolutely the Enell, from www.herroom.com. They have a great return policy, fantastic shipping and customer service. I'm a big fan of that site. And my Enell is perfect, I'm an F and they don't move!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    shock absorbers all the way :-)
  • 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Enelll!!! Mine arrived yesterday and I can't believe how fantastic it is! No more pain! Pricey...yes! but so worth it.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    as a 32 GG I would recommend you go to Bravissimo, they are fabulous
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I got one from Marks and Spencer that seems to be fine for me (DD). I do 30 day shred and couch to 5k running in it, no problem, It doesn't have a specific label just M&S one but its dark blue with stripes round the band