Just me or does BOB the trainer From biglos look too thin

Options
I think Bob from the biggest looser is too skinny. Tv puts on 30 pounds for sure...........I guess I like my men with some meat lol

Replies

• YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I like skinny, fit or lanky and he's a little to thin for me even!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I noticed it also. You can see too many bones in his neck area. He needs to add more meat.
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Bob is reading this lol Maybe he needs to be on a show to gain weight lol
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I wonder if Bob is reading this lol Maybe he needs to be on a show to gain weight lol
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Yes, I think Bob is a bit thin. I would like to be able to walk with my man and not worry I have to protect his little butt:laugh: :laugh:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I thought that of a few of the *last season* contestants too...wayyyy too thin.
  • Michellestarr7
    Options
    I am a BL addict, Bob has lost some weight since they first started the show, but I think he looks just fine the way he is. It depends on how you like your man. My husband is a thicker than Bob. I do the BL on wii and have a 3 of the DVD's and I can tell a difference in his and Jilliane's training methods. They both hurt like crazy.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I don't think his current hair style helps because his skull looks like it's ready to burst out of the skin too. Oh, I mean, yes, he looks thinner than in the past but that could be age too.