Deleted & started again...

Options
I just deleted my MFP account just to sign up again, start afresh & succeed!

I joined MFP in like October 2010 or something like that. Where have I got? No where! I used it religiously end of 2011/start of 2012. Then I went on vacation and moved countries. Going without scales, access to good food and a gym meant I slacked. And gained back any weight I'd lost.

So right now I'm sitting somewhere around 190lb. I know I can get to 152lb because that's the lowest I've been in my adult life, but I'm determined to get to 132lb. My ultimate goal weight!

Time to set mini-goals.

Good luck to everyone on your journey!

Deb x

Replies

• suz_ers
    suz_ers Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I started January 4th this year, was into my routine for months, but with a stressful semester, and then the summer, I gained back the 25 I lost! We can do it though! :)
  • katadul87
    Options
    good luck to both of you, i know i need a lot of it
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Yea, I had an old account that I started back in 2007-2008. I actually lost a bunch of weight on it, then stopped and gained it all back. I finally deleted it and started a new one. Sometimes its good to start fresh and new.
  • pounder002
    Options
    You are not alone. Today was my starting over day as well. Your greatest accomplishment is when you get back up and start again. Pat yourself on the back because you didn't stay down you got back on this journey of weightloss. Blessing to you on your journey. :)
  • 132by30
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Truly appreciate it xx