I don't cry in fitting rooms anymore...

Options
I know many of you can relate, going to try on clothes at a store, getting into the fitting room, and just crying because you hate the way everything looks.

Well now, 31 lbs and 10% body fat later, and having gone from a size 14 to a size 8, this is how it goes down in the fitting rooms:

1hKfoojYnkynNYIDYwxG8w2.gif

Replies

• Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats awesome :)
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    lol that .gif. Congrats!
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This is me these except when I bend over to take the clothes off and I get a glimpse of my saggy stomach....Then I cry!!
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Lol!!! love it.... and congrats!!
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    bahaha....love the post! And congrats, that's fantastic!
  • Modmomma79
    Options
    That's awesome! I had my ah ha! moment yesterday when trying on clothes for a party and nothing would fit around my waist and my top was loose fitting.
  • Yunnieh
    Yunnieh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, congratulations!:)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Haha, you are awesome Mer! Keep up the good work!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is such an awesome accomplishment!!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Thats a cool Nsv
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaay!
  • Alana150
    Alana150 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats! love the dance! WTG!
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is me these except when I bend over to take the clothes off and I get a glimpse of my saggy stomach....Then I cry!!

OMG. Totally the worst. As long as I'm standing up straight, things are all good..... Bending over and seeing the loose skin can ruin a good mood really quickly! Sooooo hoping the skin tightens back up!! I moisturize like CRAZY and work out....

But I definitely LOVE shopping.... Especially when they come to check on me and I get to say the words "Can I see these pants in a size 4?" :-) BEST. FEELING. EVER.
  • natashaaevans
    natashaaevans Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    love it!!! well done to you!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

OMG. Totally the worst. As long as I'm standing up straight, things are all good..... Bending over and seeing the loose skin can ruin a good mood really quickly! Sooooo hoping the skin tightens back up!! I moisturize like CRAZY and work out....

But I definitely LOVE shopping.... Especially when they come to check on me and I get to say the words "Can I see these pants in a size 4?" :-) BEST. FEELING. EVER.

Oh God yes, being able to ask "do you have this in the next size down??" is seriously the BEST feeling of all time!!

And thanks y'all :smile: I'm about 3/4 of the way to my goal, so no stopping now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!